It’s June 1st and 2020 has been a real doozy so far. Let’s recap!

Urbanney

23 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

2016 sure was a bad year for me, due to personal situations with my family, but I don't remember what else happened that year in the world? :idkney:

The only thing that got me through it was that it was actually a really good year for Britney and Pokémon fans, but outside of that I don't remember anything else in other areas. 

Two words. Donald Trump. 

• Haha 1

Lots of amazing things were supposed to be happening for me this year that got postponed - work opportunities like groups and workshops etc. and also travel. It's been rough but I'm trying to stay grateful for the things I do have - like a job that I was able to keep working from home....

I've been grateful for the music released - Selena's, dua lipa, lady gaga, jojo and Carly rae. Lindsay Lohans new single also gave me life. 

My least fave was prob Justin biebers and the weeknds...just did not live up to the hype for me.. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block