Jake Paul charged with criminal trespassing

Update: 

YouTuber Jake Paul has been charged with criminal trespassing and unlawful assembly following videos of him looting during protests in Arizona. :clown:

Earlier:

Jake Paul, a white millionaire, has been caught with a group of looters at an Arizona mall during a Black Lives Matter protest. While not being directly recorded damaging or stealing, Paul is shown surrounded by looters in a mall that was broken into by the said looters. Rather than helping the Black Lives Matter movement, Paul appears to be helping to ruin its image.

You can read more and see videos at TMZ

Jake Paul first skyrocketed to fame mostly due to his It’s Everyday Bro song and video, which ironically, was him bragging about a lavish lifestyle and success. It’s one of the most disliked videos on YouTube. Paul’s brother, Logan Paul, also became successful but faced huge controversy after he recorded a video of dead bodies in Japan forest known for having many suicides.

Thoughts? :teigen:

C6C52EE0-1E18-4040-87D7-7554F4FD1542.jpeg

9 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Did you click on the actual link and read the article? They claim you don’t see him steal anything. I’m sure he’s not stupid enough to steal AND film :jeanluc:

6 minutes ago, MTL899 said:

He doesn’t steal anything but this guy and his brother are pure trash.

It’s shameful that people like this can become famous and become millionaires for no good reason.

Fixed. Thank you for the clarification and I apologize for the mistake.

• Love 1
  • Content Curators

The way they want to make sure we know he didn't steal anything, does it make it any better ? He was still there. Some people are naturally born trashy and no amount of money changes that.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Leader
12 minutes ago, Midnight said:

The way they want to make sure we know he didn't steal anything, does it make it any better ? He was still there. Some people are naturally born trashy and no amount of money changes that.

Yea protests I’m all here for, looting I have a hard time understanding.

It’s because people are so outraged they are compelled to react because silence and amicable means of protesting has not worked. The whole situation is just really sad.

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Yea protests I’m all here for, looting I have a hard time understanding.

It’s because people are so outraged they are compelled to react because silence and amicable means of protesting has not worked. The whole situation is just really sad.

Yeah I understand that, at the same time looters have to understand that they are affecting people's pockets and the true cost of all this will be higher than any tv, shoes or lamps they stole. 

This truly is sad I agree.

5 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Yeah I understand that, at the same time looters have to understand that they are affecting people's pockets and the true cost of all this will be higher than any tv, shoes or lamps they stole. 

This truly is sad I agree.

So I was watching it last night and the police DREW the line when the rioters tried to get into the Mercedes dealership lol. This mall has LOTS of expensive designer stores and I bet they didnt let them in those either. 

• Content Curators
5 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

So I was watching it last night and the police DREW the line when the rioters tried to get into the Mercedes dealership lol. This mall has LOTS of expensive designer stores and I bet they didnt let them in those either. 

What I'm wondering is why they didn't try to stop the looting from the moment it started ? I mean it's just material things that truly have no real value but people depend on these things to make a living, what a mess.

2 minutes ago, Midnight said:

What I'm wondering is why they didn't try to stop the looting from the moment it started ? I mean it's just material things that truly have no real value but people depend on these things to make a living, what a mess.

Yeah - its interesting to watch this all play out.  It is very odd that these things are being allowed and I think it has to do with local politicians in these cities 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block