Itunes notification announcing Glory is a NEW album by Britney

So I’m laying in my bed studying and my phone has a notification for a new album by Britney called Glory being added to itunes. 😂 What’s going on?!

EDIT:

Made it sound like I didn't know that Glory was released 5 years ago. lmfao. I stan Glory, I was just confused that iTunes was saying that it was a new album. Uploaded an image of the notification from iTunes. :) 

IMG_5168.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RCA is really treating everything as new huh :blol:

To add Mood Ring they must had to republish the album once again as in 2020. But its good that her label is doing that, locals will be buying thinking its really new. The album itself aged well, you need have a really good year to tell its a 4 years old body of work straight out of the bat so rock out with ***** out RCA :barbie:

14 hours ago, brycetippe said:

So I’m laying in my bed studying and my phone has a notification for a new album by Britney called Glory being added to itunes. 😂 What’s going on?!

EDIT:

Made it sound like I didn't know that Glory was released 5 years ago. lmfao. I stan Glory, I was just confused that iTunes was saying that it was a new album. Uploaded an image of the notification from iTunes. :) 

IMG_5168.jpg

Glory was released less than 4 years ago. Not 5 😉

Archived