Forbes Declares Kylie Jenner never was a billionaire

1 minute ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

I Think people should be called out for directly lying. Otherwise you are taught That you Can easily get away with lying and lying is not far from manipulation and in some aspects it’s downright criminal. So lying should not be taken lightly in many aspects it Can cause a lot of damage earthquake GIF

Purposely rooting for the day there will be the downfall of a person/ family who manipulates the media, are, sure problematic at times, but are not criminals, not inciting violence, not promoting hate....so yes I find the OP statement that I was speaking on is disgusting. The President of the United States is the biggest liar right now and has been a great factor to the people creating protests from the Women's March, Black Lives Matter riots and so much more. So one young women inflating her revenue, yes lying, but it is NOT criminal and the reaction to take down an entire family for this lie is not warranted. What is dangerous and criminal are the lies President Trump speaks and tweets. Spend this energy on a real danger to society.

1 hour ago, Born2Die said:

Purposely rooting for the day there will be the downfall of a person/ family who manipulates the media, are, sure problematic at times, but are not criminals, not inciting violence, not promoting hate....so yes I find the OP statement that I was speaking on is disgusting. The President of the United States is the biggest liar right now and has been a great factor to the people creating protests from the Women's March, Black Lives Matter riots and so much more. So one young women inflating her revenue, yes lying, but it is NOT criminal and the reaction to take down an entire family for this lie is not warranted. What is dangerous and criminal are the lies President Trump speaks and tweets. Spend this energy on a real danger to society.

I never said it was criminal :checkit:.I say good that liars are exposed, any liars. Im not cancelling any Kardashian. And this little financial revelation of Kylies is not gonna affect her or her family :tired: which i Think you know. There Will always be those who enjoy the downfall of others, for many different reasons, media/journalism feeds you scandals and sensational news and you are more or less programmed to take an interest in that and pick a side. I am “lighthearted” about this matter because it is a light subject that will hurt nobody. Entertainers are meant for entertainment it is their job, our attention on Them is their money making. Kim Kardashian Fashion GIF by E!

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

I never said it was criminal :checkit:.I say good that liars are exposed, any liars. Im not cancelling any Kardashian. And this little financial revelation of Kylies is not gonna affect her or her family :tired: which i Think you know. There Will always be those who enjoy the downfall of others, for many different reasons, media/journalism feeds you scandals and sensational news and you are more or less programmed to take an interest in that and pick a side. I am “lighthearted” about this matter because it is a light subject that will hurt nobody. Entertainers are meant for entertainment it is their job, our attention on Them is their money making. Kim Kardashian Fashion GIF by E!

Yes I agree with what you said. I was just trying to say the extreme hate some people have for the Kardashians is not warranted when they aren't true criminals. But I agree with you. Liars need to be exposed But there are degree to the damage those lies have. Yes I'm glad they were called out but the OP statement was so hateful I couldn't stay silent.

• Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/30/2020 at 5:20 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

In what seems to be the year to take down the iconic reality TV show family, Kylie Jenner is hit with a massive blow.

She sold Kylie cosmetics to Coty inc, but the fine print revealed a web of lies.

She was never a billionaire, Forbes reports. This is forcing the company to apologize and strip her record of the youngest billionaire. As of now Mark Zuckerberg still holds the record. 

I honestly love how the quarantine and lockdown seems to be the decline of the Kardashians popularity and all the messu truth is finally coming out. 

rsz_20200530_012401.thumb.jpg.b4a4a4ea2f611f1b4ce0c825fa55ba60.jpg

Excited Love It GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block