Forbes Declares Kylie Jenner never was a billionaire

In what seems to be the year to take down the iconic reality TV show family, Kylie Jenner is hit with a massive blow.

She sold Kylie cosmetics to Coty inc, but the fine print revealed a web of lies.

She was never a billionaire, Forbes reports. This is forcing the company to apologize and strip her record of the youngest billionaire. As of now Mark Zuckerberg still holds the record. 

I honestly love how the quarantine and lockdown seems to be the decline of the Kardashians popularity and all the messu truth is finally coming out. 

rsz_20200530_012401.thumb.jpg.b4a4a4ea2f611f1b4ce0c825fa55ba60.jpg

• Love 3
  • Haha 5
18 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I honestly love how the quarantine and lockdown seems to be the decline of the Kardashians popularity and all the messu truth is finally coming out. 

Why do you relish in the take down of a person/ family. It's not like they committed crimes. Her exaggerating her finances to allude she was a billionaire is pathetic and the Kardashians come off as superficial, but they are a business savvy family. I can respect their hustle. Your love for their misdoings is disgusting. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5

I once saw a TheTalko video on celebrities who will lose their fame in the next 5 years. I believe the video was in 2017, and in the video, the Kardashians or Kylie Jenner was in it:umomg:

I didnt take it seriously but then i didnt know they would end up right :o 

Or this is a just a fail moment for the family, and they can just rejuvanate themselves with a new makeup line, or their show talking about salads :zoomzoom:

3 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

In what seems to be the year to take down the iconic reality TV show family, Kylie Jenner is hit with a massive blow.

She sold Kylie cosmetics to Coty inc, but the fine print revealed a web of lies.

She was never a billionaire, Forbes reports. This is forcing the company to apologize and strip her record of the youngest billionaire. As of now Mark Zuckerberg still holds the record. 

rsz_20200530_012401.thumb.jpg.b4a4a4ea2f611f1b4ce0c825fa55ba60.jpg

Hopefully! I think Quarantine has stopped this consumer culture phenomenon. I think the previous decades trends will become a thing of the past. We may move towards a much cleaner approach to media , fashion and technology. *Fingers crossed* the Kardashians  to me are seeming more and more out of it as time goes by. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

I remember reading that someone called BS on that “billionaire” claim not too long ago. Was it you?

Hide contents

Btw, what other scandals have the Kardashians/Jenner’s had this year?  I obviously haven’t been “keeping up”. :chrissy:

No.

But I still believe the robbery was a stunt. 

I believe the Caitlyn was a stunt. 

Same with kylie pregnancy.

Once the ratings go down.

That family results to drastic stunts to be relevant again 

Case in point. The new khloe Kardashian face. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

No.

But I still believe the robbery was a stunt. 

I believe the Caitlyn was a stunt. 

Same with kylie pregnancy.

Once the ratings go down.

That family results to drastic stunts to be relevant again 

Case in point. The new khloe Kardashian face. 

Totally agree. They’d like everyone to believe they are much more famous than they actually are. I think it was Shane Dawson who checked their social media followers and learned that like 65% of them were bought/fake. 

• Like 2
On 5/29/2020 at 7:45 PM, Born2Die said:

Why do you relish in the take down of a person/ family. It's not like they committed crimes. Her exaggerating her finances to allude she was a billionaire is pathetic and the Kardashians come off as superficial, but they are a business savvy family. I can respect their hustle. Your love for their misdoings is disgusting

I Think people should be called out for directly lying. Otherwise you are taught That you Can easily get away with lying and lying is not far from manipulation and in some aspects it’s downright criminal. So lying should not be taken lightly in many aspects it Can cause a lot of damage earthquake GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block