Taylor Swift & Britney Spears to collaborate (rumor)

Another day, another rumor...

Take this with a grain of salt but there's buzz, Britney and Taylor are to combine their powers.

Allegedly, an ATRL insider "confirmed" this collab in the tweet that's below.

I personally don't see this happen as Britney's still on hiatus and this isn't the first collab rumor (remember the Selena x Britney Boyfriend thing?), also, Taylor Swift is probably too busy selling REP tour merch:wonka:

taylor-britney.jpg.9dce143b252e9143a5c52c887a3abf1f.jpg

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Another day, another rumor...

Take this with a grain of salt but there's buzz, Britney and Taylor are to combine their powers.

Allegedly, an ATRL insider "confirmed" this collab in the tweet that's below.

https://twitter.com/datinnocent_/status/1263990622685474817

I personally don't see this happen as Britney's still on hiatus and this isn't the first collab rumor (remember the Selena x Britney Boyfriend thing?), also, Taylor Swift is probably too busy selling REP tour merch:wonka:

NO

• Love 3

Rumour Of The Day:  Britney Spears And Taylor Swift Are Preparing A New Single Together.  According To ATRL Insiders Britney And Taylor Will Be Releasing The Collaboration This Summer, They Both Have A Writing Credit On The Track.  According To This Same Source, This Track Is Going To Be A Stand Alone Single.  Honestly, I Hope This Is True Because Taylor Is Pop Music’s “It” Girl Right Now And A Collab Between Her And Britney Would Pop Magic.  So What Do You Guys Think, Are You Here For If Or Nah?   @JordanMiller Please Main Page This!  I Hope This Is Real.  So Who’s Ready For The Collaboration Of The Century?