Taylor Swift & Britney Spears to collaborate (rumor)

I hope this isn’t because of my comment on the jack antoff post where I said Taylor was recording a rock version of “dont keep me waiting” for her new album the red femme fatale from 1989 who’s coming to save her reputation 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣 I wish I could screen shot that comment from this morning. I think i started this fake rumor accidentally guys!! 

Sorry, the only Tay Tay and Brit Brit collab I see happening is them comparing their Pinterest baking recipes. 🤷🏻‍♂️

tumblr_ndkahnfQT91qbja8do4_250.gifv

3YjR.gif

Could you imagine a recipe book from them though?... “Fake It Til You Bake It: Recipes That Never Go Out Of Style” by Taylor Swift & Britney Spears... 

*Available in all participating stores where tea is served. Kitchen utensils, cats, vanilla candles, and home gym not included* 🔥🙊

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
6 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

I’m sure this rumor has NOTHING to do with  Gaga and Arianna (Old and new) releasing their collab...

They would never their brands are too different.. Britney is bold and revolutionary and Taylor is Kidz Bop. 

Shaaaaade to Miss Swift! I’m shook!

We need a Britney Spears Ft. Calvin Harris song, an uptempo one, just like Cheryl's Call My Name. Only Britney singing on it. For first single. It would just save the world. It would be bigger than Scream N Shout. Believe it. Somebody just tell her about it.

• Love 8
  • Content Curators
3 hours ago, Itscuzim31 said:

I’m sure this rumor has NOTHING to do with  Gaga and Arianna (Old and new) releasing their collab...

They would never their brands are too different.. Britney is bold and revolutionary and Taylor is Kidz Bop. 

thank you

taylor swift is so bland and boring 

like most of her music is so flavorless 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, PablitoXS said:

We need a Britney Spears Ft. Calvin Harris song, an uptempo one, just like Cheryl's Call My Name. Only Britney singing on it. For first single. It would just save the world. It would be bigger than Scream N Shout. Believe it. Somebody just tell her about it.

This is about as close to hearing that as we can get... but you’re definitely onto something there. Love the idea!

• Love 1