Britney and Sam wish everyone a happy Friday on instagram

4 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

Exactly, David never complained about being called Shrek ... anyway, until she is out of guardianship, she will never have a real relationship.
And personally, I don't think Sam is fine or nice.
And what he did as an accomplice of her team seems to me one of the most horrible things I've seen, at least the other boyfriends were silent.

And she's in her bubble...

Her bubble, that's the thing. I do believe she prefers nowadays living in this lie, it's easy not to face the problems. Not facing the past...

I just find interesting, Britney supposely is so happy with him, but her insecurities increased a lot since the beginning of this relationship. Cute videos can't hide everything.

1 hour ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

I found David to be better looking than Sam... 

I never thought David was that bad looking, but he doesn't have the body Britney fanbase can desire. He does not attracts me, but people were mean calling him Shrek even before the cheating saga lol.

I don't think Sam bad looking either, but I don't see him as "God" or anything like that... Chris Hemsworth, Henry cavill, with the same body type are way hotter. And they're older too.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Buffybot said:

Her team believes Britney dating = Britney productive and happy. The kitchen FTR scene Larry literally says to Jamie they need to find a boyfriend for her, and she didn't even ask this. Not shocking Jason was everywhere around Britney that year, even tho he wasn't her main manager. They knew each other already, so It was easy to insert him back in her life.

It's creepy ... what they want is for people to see that everything is fine and, since the United States is so traditional ... they think that if she has a boyfriend she will give her a better image. The problem and the serious thing is that she cannot have consensual relationships while in guardianship.

No decent man would accept having to date a woman with the rights of a child, having to ask permission for her dad, can't even marry without a judge allows It. 

The true reality.

I'm not even sure David cheated on her, and yes, he was decent enough to mention the c-ship and her role as a mother.

David said that when they left him out of her life, while they were together, he never said anything.

I don't think Sam bad looking either, but I don't see him as "God" or anything like that... Chris Hemsworth, Henry cavill, with the same body type are way hotter. And they're older too.

Please never say and compare Sam's body with Chris Hemsworth, Henry Cavill ...

I just find interesting, Britney supposely is so happy with him, but her insecurities increased a lot since the beginning of this relationship.

The funny thing is that she is thousand times more beautiful than him.

• Like 2