This Day in Pop: Britney Spears receives Millennium Award at the 2016 BBMA. Performs medley (May 22)

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

at first she was so nervous, I could almost feel it myself, but from Womanizer onward she was on fire :donewithit:

Agreed.  And rightfully so.  This was a big performance for her.  I know it was basically her Vegas show, but this was in front of her peers and other celebrities.  She started feeling herself, though, and it was all uphill from there. :bparty:

• Love 2
  • Like 4

I cannot believe this was 4 years ago. Even then I saw “Britney” make an appearance. 2016 was such a good year for her. She looked and seemed to have been mentally stable/healthy. To think this is going to be seen in 6 more years and it’ll have been 10 years since we last saw a glimpse of primeney. I genuinely don’t think we will ever get to say that ever again. 

• Love 8
  • Like 1

She was so beautiful that night! I loved this performance.
Indeed, you can see she was nervous, and she did her best to add energy in the performance. Even if it was not as good as the old performances, I havn't seen her like this since a long time, and I was so happy for her.
And this outfit...she looked like a goddess :tysm:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I watched this with my entire family, and I remember my uncle saying like "maybe she was nervous, because when you sing live and the acoustic of the place isn't the right one, they can't hear themselves" and I don't know what other theories he had lol and I was like, yup, that must be it :urite:

tenor.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1

This night for me was particularly a proud moment being a Britney Stan. 
The outfits, her energy, her stage presence, her beauty.
She was shining! Absolutely stunning. 

This performance is what I showed friends when I’d be asked so what’s Britney up to? She’s quiet lately. 
Boom b e t chhhhh!  

Now days it’s omg have you seen her IG post? O M G what’s happened to her? 

Thanks for the reminder of the gift that was, 2016. ❤️

• Love 4
  • Like 3