Myah Marie clarifies after AMA with Exhale: It IS Britney singing the Unbroken demo

What it is is Britney is singing some of it, and Myah's vocal is on most of it. It's honestly produced as if it was a collaboration between them two. The vocals are heavily comped between Britney and Myah, and the chorus' background vocals are all from Myah, but they're so loud and heavily modulated that it overpowers Britney's voice so the chorus (and other parts where background vocals are present) ends up sounding like if Britney and Myah had a robot baby. It's both of them. But mostly Myah.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
On 5/21/2020 at 8:27 PM, ZoneGirl said:

Like I said in the AMA thread, I had forgotten all about the song so I listened to it and remembered I'd actually heard it before and realized why I forgot about it. 

The song does not sound like Britney — not even with autotune. Some of it sounds like her but mostly, it just sounds like a demo singer.

WELP. Guess I was wrong.

britney spears GIF

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

This! 

Fraser T Smith who produced it, confirmed after it leaked that Britney never finished it and a demo singer filled in the rest. He said it was a work in progress I’m assuming because it’s just a demo and was possibly offered to/recorded by another artist. He definitely made it seem like they had someone else finish it so it could be offered to another artist. 

This makes more sense.

Because regardless of what Myah said, the song sounds like a phony Brit song. It's like when we thought that "Privacy" leak of the Michael Jackson song was really her or whatever.

12 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

This....is a mess. Let’s just shut the door and act like Bologna Juice and the Myah Scandal never happened. I’d rather talk about 2007 instead of BJ and MM.

??? This is a demo for Femme Fatale sweetie what’re you talking ahout

3 hours ago, chillinwithbrit said:

What it is is Britney is singing some of it, and Myah's vocal is on most of it. It's honestly produced as if it was a collaboration between them two. The vocals are heavily comped between Britney and Myah, and the chorus' background vocals are all from Myah, but they're so loud and heavily modulated that it overpowers Britney's voice so the chorus (and other parts where background vocals are present) ends up sounding like if Britney and Myah had a robot baby. It's both of them. But mostly Myah.

Then it should go on Britney Jean :) 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, studlygeorge said:

??? This is a demo for Femme Fatale sweetie what’re you talking ahout

Then it should go on Britney Jean :) 

I said BJ and the Myah Marie scandal. So I’d like to forget Myah exists at all tbh. And I don’t acknowledge that she works on circus or FF. I don’t even know who she is darling ☺️

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

This makes more sense.

Because regardless of what Myah said, the song sounds like a phony Brit song. It's like when we thought that "Privacy" leak of the Michael Jackson song was really her or whatever.

Well Britney is singing some parts of it, mostly the first half of the song.

It’s weird to me that she never finished it, it’s like why? Did she decide she didn’t like it? 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Well Britney is singing some parts of it, mostly the first half of the song.

It’s weird to me that she never finished it, it’s like why? Did she decide she didn’t like it? 

I THINK this song felt personal to her and did not fit with how she felt in 2010-2011.

Britney felt very broken at the time:(

You put my pieces back together
Make me feel like I was never open
You make me feel unbroken
It's the first time that I did this
It's the first time everything is showing
:tiffsniffle:

All my stars are coming undone
When you got me coming undone
Like all the damage to my heart is finally undone

*and boom she lost her kids again*:crying1:

• Love 1
On 5/23/2020 at 3:46 AM, PokemonSpears said:

So there you have it :whatitellu:

Now we ARE gonna believe Myah that it is Britney on Unbroken despite so many people saying it doesn't sound like her, but we won't believe her about Britney Jean. :chrissy:

I understand what you are saying and I agree we should be consistent, but I think those are two different situations.

Does Myah have any reason for lying about a leaked unfinished demo song? (Genuinely asking here, does she? :idkney:)

Britney Jean however, is an officially released album by global superstar Britney Spears. Would she pick a fight with Britney? Would she risk her career in doing so? Is she even legally allowed to say anything? All these shocking revelations after the break, on I Am Britney Jean :lizzie:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, osherlovesbritney said:

I THINK this song felt personal to her and did not fit with how she felt in 2010-2011.

Britney felt very broken at the time:(

You put my pieces back together
Make me feel like I was never open
It's the first time that I did this
It's the first time everything is showing
:tiffsniffle:

All my stars are coming undone
When you got me coming undone
Like all the damage to my heart is finally undone

*and boom she lost her kids again*:crying1:

But she was engaged to Jason at the time which is who I felt the song must be about...even though she didn’t write it. 

• Love 1
On 5/23/2020 at 12:26 PM, Alex_1991 said:

I LOVE MY BABY! I love that song so much! I know it's awful, cheesy, mostly unlistenable, but I love it so much I could even slowly twerk to it. I don't know why!

Twerking to My Baby?! :umomg:

Someone please call the police or the governor.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

2 hours ago, mtlinhares said:

I understand what you are saying and I agree, but I think those are two different situations.

Does Myah have any reason for lying about a leaked unfinished demo song? (Genuinely asking here, does she? :idkney:)

Britney Jean however, is an officially released album by global superstar Britney Spears. Would she pick a fight with Britney? Would she risk her career in doing so? Is she even legally allowed to say anything? All these shocking revelations after the break, on I Am Britney Jean :lizzie:

MTE. There’s no incentive to lie about this. Also let’s be honest: Myah just did her job for BJ. Her vocals taking lead on the album was not on her. That’s all will and Anthony Preston

• Love 1
  • Like 1