Myah Marie clarifies after AMA with Exhale: It IS Britney singing the Unbroken demo

5 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

People like to drag Myah all the time but truth is they have been using background vocalist to enhance her songs from years dating back as far as her first album except back then it was either Nana Hedin or Emma Holmgren

I wonder how many people to this day don't even know she doesn't sing the bridge on Dangerous :britdrown:

woooooow. Never noticed till this day it wasn't Britney on the bridge but now it's obvious !!! 

I guess it's not surprising that unreleased tracks doesn't features Britney vocals on every part, must be unfinished but if release I guess she would have recorded the bridge. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

So there you have it :whatitellu:

Now we ARE gonna believe Myah that it is Britney on Unbroken despite so many people saying it doesn't sound like her, but we won't believe her about Britney Jean. :chrissy:

Lol Pokey, are you really gonna compare an unfinished demo to FULL STEMS of BJ with Myah's name on it where she is singing lead? 

• Love 1

I think she's genuinely mistaken this time around. Unbroken is not Britney NOR Myah. 

Maybe Myah provided background vocals for the demo, but she doesn't know britney didn't record it and it's one of the writer who's singing it (same happened for trip to your heart demo). 

With clear, britney vocals on the verses, a proper bridge and a refined production it would have been great taking criminal place

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

So there you have it :whatitellu:

Now we ARE gonna believe Myah that it is Britney on Unbroken despite so many people saying it doesn't sound like her, but we won't believe her about Britney Jean. :chrissy:

You're a really nice guy, always positive and uplifting. But let me tell you something. I know you love Borlottney Jakarta, I always joke about that, but do you realize that there are lead vocals stems called Myah_01 Mya02 for lots of the tracks? And they match exactly what we hear in the finished version? For passenger there are even Britney's takes called Britney_01 ecc. Which are DIFFERENT from the record! 

I want to come out to you: I sometimes enjoy Body Ache, it should be easy and can quite shake my *** to tik tik boom. That's how sincere I am. The other day ******* passenger appeared on spotify and I jammed the heck out of it! 

The fact that you love the album doesn't change the truth.

I LOVE MY BABY! I love that song so much! I know it's awful, cheesy, mostly unlistenable, but I love it so much I could even slowly twerk to it. I don't know why! 

What I'm trying to say it's... You can believe anything you want about Britney Jean. I'm glad you enjoy the album, I wish I could enjoy it like you do. Just try to "detach" yourself from the fact you love it so much and analyze it. I did the same years (and years ago, like in 2001) when I came to terms that the oops tour was prerecorded. I still enjoy it the same way! Maybe the same can happen to you and your beloved Baboomby Joanique! 

Again, you don't really have to do anything. I've never wanted to be aggressive to you about the record! I still hate it, but I always exaggerate a little here. You're really cool in my book! 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

You're a really nice guy, always positive and uplifting. But let me tell you something. I know you love Borlottney Jakarta, I always joke about that, but do you realize that there are lead vocals stems called Myah_01 Mya02 for lots of the tracks? And they match exactly what we hear in the finished version? For passenger there are even Britney's takes called Britney_01 ecc. Which are DIFFERENT from the record! 

I want to come out to you: I sometimes enjoy Body Ache, it should be easy and can quite shake my *** to tik tik boom. That's how sincere I am. The other day ******* passenger appeared on spotify and I jammed the heck out of it! 

The fact that you love the album doesn't change the truth.

I LOVE MY BABY! I love that song so much! I know it's awful, cheesy, mostly unlistenable, but I love it so much I could even slowly twerk to it. I don't know why! 

What I'm trying to say it's... You can believe anything you want about Britney Jean. I'm glad you enjoy the album, I wish I could enjoy it like you do. Just try to "detach" yourself from the fact you love it so much and analyze it. I did the same years (and years ago, like in 2001) when I came to terms that the oops tour was prerecorded. I still enjoy it the same way! Maybe the same can happen to you and your beloved Baboomby Joanique! 

Again, you don't really have to do anything. I've never wanted to be aggressive to you about the record! I still hate it, but I always exaggerate a little here. You're really cool in my book! 

I need these stems where are they???

• Like 1

But it really doesn't sound like Britney. I knew it the first time I heard the leak way back during the FF era and that's why I never wanted it nor do I have it on my Britney library. Cause it really isn't her. :imacat:

I think Myah just made an honest mistake. :idkney:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
On 5/21/2020 at 9:21 PM, RedBloodedWoman said:

It's both of them....Britney didn't finish it, Myah's demo vocals fill in the gaps

This! 

Fraser T Smith who produced it, confirmed after it leaked that Britney never finished it and a demo singer filled in the rest. He said it was a work in progress I’m assuming because it’s just a demo and was possibly offered to/recorded by another artist. He definitely made it seem like they had someone else finish it so it could be offered to another artist. 

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

I think she's genuinely mistaken this time around. Unbroken is not Britney NOR Myah. 

Maybe Myah provided background vocals for the demo, but she doesn't know britney didn't record it and it's one of the writer who's singing it (same happened for trip to your heart demo). 

With clear, britney vocals on the verses, a proper bridge and a refined production it would have been great taking criminal place

The producer Fraser T Smith confirmed after it leaked that Britney is in fact singing some of the parts but she never finished it.  He made it seem like a demo singer filled on the rest so it could be shopped to another artist. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, BritneyMinaj said:

Wait myah is on Tom's Diner???

No, I was talking about the bridge not being sang by Britney on the "dangerous" unreleased song, so I think he's refering to the bridge in Tom's Dinner which has a male voice on this original release and later on a remix came out with Britney vocals for that bridge. So it's crying because it's not Britney singing the bridge on Tom's Dinner too. No Myah Marie in Tom's Dinner. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Cheshire-B said:

No, I was talking about the bridge not being sang by Britney on the "dangerous" unreleased song, so I think he's refering to the bridge in Tom's Dinner which has a male voice on this original release and later on a remix came out with Britney vocals for that bridge. So it's crying because it's not Britney singing the bridge on Tom's Dinner too. No Myah Marie in Tom's Dinner. 

which version of the remix is this 

6 hours ago, Cheshire-B said:

The female voice definitely is not Britney on the 2019 remix. 

• Like 1