Britney Spears Dance Battle: Piece of Me 2015 vs 2016

Britney Spears Dance Battle: Piece of Me 2015 vs 2016  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 hours ago, jennyj said:

Her old choreographers (or when she choreographers herself, or a dancer does it) you can see a huge difference. It's less rushed, less complicated, but more fluid and sharp and allows them to serve lewks. Whereas these are more step-by-step without consideration of the way their bodies move.

Please don’t let her choreograph... there is a reason this is a job. Her own routines weren’t good at all...(mannequin)

But agree her dancers sometimes have better choreography than her actual choreographers... The womanizer breakdown BBMA 16 was the idea of one of her dancers -me thinks.. and it was very good.

3 hours ago, Jedro said:

None tbh...cause all of these "new" choreography routines are horrendous. It's so hard to watch :overitkbye:

no one is discussing about the choreography it self

It's not like primeney had life-changing choreography at times, it was all about the fluidity and charisma

• Like 1

I think she looked more professional in 2016. Like she had mastered the moves a bit more and her costumes were better (mostly). But in 2015 she looks like she's having more fun with everything. She's smiling and serving us some classic Britney expressions. I voted for 2015 just because I love seeing her have fun on stage even if some of the steps are a little off. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

2015!!!!

The thing is that in 2016 she revamped the show and the outfits were better (at times) and she looked better in general

But if we take out the Work ***** floor slide I think this is her best Work ***** performance:

The hair, outfit, energy sums up her goodbye to POM 1.0

This is not one performance though, I hate these multi angle clips because it never be from the same night! But I do prefer 15ney. This clip is just not the right clip for your statement it’s many different performances 

57 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

This is not one performance though, I hate these multi angle clips because it never be from the same night! But I do prefer 15ney. This clip is just not the right clip for your statement it’s many different performances 

Actually let me rephrase, these are two of the best Work ***** performances ever, costume wise, hair wise, makeup wise, facial expressions wise, TWO GREAT performances, choose whichever you like.

I miss this Britney