Britney Spears Dance Battle: Piece of Me 2015 vs 2016

Britney Spears Dance Battle: Piece of Me 2015 vs 2016  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wow...based on that video I'm gonna have to choose 2015ney

We can all agree that POM 2016 (the first half) was something else. But those videos from 2015, there was something different on that 2nd half, she seemed more fluid than technical and reminded me of OIDIAney almost.

SQWL.gifanigif_enhanced-12421-1439406101-2.gif?downsize=600:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=autoExemplaryEveryFrigatebird-size_restricte

• Love 6

After watching the video it’s a tossup for me.  I’d say that in 2015 it seemed was a bit more stiff (it could be from her being in her head too much about the moves), but yet she was more precise with hitting the marks.  In 2016 you could tell she definitely felt more comfortable with the moves and had loosened up a bit more (maybe even too much in some of them).  So, I’d say both years had their pros and cons.  :mhm:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I mean.... can we really compare?  Both years had good and bad nights.

What I CAN compare though is those outfits.... 2015 > 2016
But for both of them the choreos were just awful lol.... they were obviously not designed for Britney and her dancers. Her old choreographers (or when she choreographers herself, or a dancer does it) you can see a huge difference. It's less rushed, less complicated, but more fluid and sharp and allows them to serve lewks. Whereas these are more step-by-step without consideration of the way their bodies move.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, DonoDotto said:

Those are almost identical, cant pick :unreal:

Which is ironic bc a comparison video between 2016ney and 2017ney would show an astounding, mind-boggling difference :fruit:

There is one somewhere... and it’s scary. She looked terrible and was doing so many improvised jerky moves and tics in 17. 

The 15-16 ones looked so polished in comparison. I didn’t even realize until watching the comparison

• Love 1
  • Like 1