Do you guys like "Brave New Girl"?

I luv Brave New Girl! I think it's a nice pick me up between the 2 mellower tracks on ITZ.

On 5/18/2020 at 10:23 AM, Roxxy said:

YesIn The Zone doesn't have a skip, and that goes for B2, B3, and B5. :barbie:

100% Agree, We Don't Skip! I don't even skip anything on BJ. The only exception is "My Baby"... Sorry I just can't do it. I think I've only listened to that song to completion twice. (it should have been kept just for her own private collection)

• Love 2
3 hours ago, outrageous122 said:

I luv Brave New Girl! I think it's a nice pick me up between the 2 mellower tracks on ITZ.

100% Agree, We Don't Skip! I don't even skip anything on BJ. The only exception is "My Baby"... Sorry I just can't do it. I think I've only listened to that song to completion twice. (it should have been kept just for her own private collection)

My Baby should have been one of those secret songs that start 30 seconds after the last song on the album.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, outrageous122 said:

:omg:

TAAASTE, new member! Yes, we do not skip anything. Even the ones we do not like. A true fan, you are! You have my respect. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

Welcome to Exhale @outrageous122! I love your username. 💛

happy pokemon GIF

Come to show your taste, stay for the community!

There’s not a single track I dislike on ITZ it’s her only album I like every track on! Glory almost ties it, but I often skip What You Need! 

Also I can’t with people saying it doesn’t fit ITZ, In The Zone was literally Britney being a brave new girl....completely ditching her young innocent image and transitioning into a more mature/honest/real girl! 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, DavidURuiz said:

I LOVE THIS SONG.

I think it's because it sounds a little weird and out of place. 
I think Britney has one of these songs in all her albums.
I kind of sounds like "Anticipating."

yeah but Anticipating is actually good and is a bop

On 5/19/2020 at 9:49 PM, Roxxy said:

You missed a lot. Like, a lot in just a few weeks. :deserves:

Oh my god that is scary af. :omg: I didn't realize it's hard to lose gadgets during a pandemic omg. June 15? That's so faaar from now. :deadbanana:

SCREAMINGGG :imacat:

I did. I was thinking of you last week cause i don't see you around. :idkney: i thought like where is this Sinnedy bich now. :mattafact: And then days ago I see you online but I was waiting for you to post and you don't. Now I know why. It's your slow phone. :haha:

I'm disappointed. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

So what did I miss? Spill the deets sistren. I feel like there are so many new members on the forum. :mattafact: