Do you guys like "Brave New Girl"?

3 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

I love Brave New Girl. One of my favorite songs from In the Zone. I don´t understand the hate it gets. The same with Perfume and Soda Pop by the way. When I had my party phase I listen a lot to In the Zone, Greatest Hits My Prerogative, Chaotic EP, and B In The Mix 1.Brave New Girl fits so much to me back then when I first attend clubs and hook up with my favorite guy. Everything was so new and special. I miss this time. The best time of my life.So free and fresh.Like Britney back then.Her last good time. Then it went to hell completely for both of us. And we can´t come out of it anymore no matter what we try.:crying1:

who hates perfume? :umsaywhat:

soda pop ... :trash: makes sense but perfume??? :huh:

15 minutes ago, Isla said:

So underrated imo. I never understood the hate it got. It's a fun song and I like the new wave influences. 

I don’t have hate for the song however more of the out of character of ITZ... if brave new girl was released prior to any ITZ promo as a “closing the last chapter to the next” moment I think it could have worked a lot better. Getting all sexed up and then you are allowed to breathe and regain yourself through the calmness of everytime you are then bolted to Pluto with no warning! Lol it’s as if someone yells at the end of a perfect **** movie and your all perfectly relaxed and you scream (&shout) :) 

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, BlurredLover said:

I don’t have hate for the song however more of the out of character of ITZ... if brave new girl was released prior to any ITZ promo as a “closing the last chapter to the next” moment I think it could have worked a lot better. Getting all sexed up and then you are allowed to breathe and regain yourself through the calmness of everytime you are then bolted to Pluto with no warning! Lol it’s as if someone yells at the end of a perfect **** movie and your all perfectly relaxed and you scream (&shout) :) 

Lol I see what you mean. But I can't imagine the song on Britney's previous three albums for some reason. It slots fine on ITZ.

• Like 2

Brave new girl is amazing....I realize people feel like it don't fit the 'vibe' of the album but it also kinda does? I feel like the production/beat is still pretty edgy and the lyrics are about enjoying becoming a woman which is also what touch of my hand is about.....nomesayin? 

I always loved brave new girl. and private show. and how I roll. and anticipating. I love Britney having fun and serving us some happy go lucky vibes. 

• Love 2