Do you guys like "Brave New Girl"?

6 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Where have you been @Sinned_88  ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Ok first of all, you do not skip Outrageous :didilie:

Second of all, where have you been. I missed you. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

Hey girl, hey! How have you been? :yeahhh: My phone died a couple of weeks ago. Luckily I kept an old phone which I now use as a back-up until my new phone gets activated on June 15th and omg I can't deal, this phone is so slow. Pray for me :fakecry:

Also, I forgot my exhale password so I couldn't login and every time I entered the wrong password it blocked me for 15 minutes :tiffsniffle:

But anywho, ***** I'm back (by popular demand). Have y'all missed me cause I sure as hell missed y'all :queenriri:

The wait is ova, the wait is ova :riri:

PS: I don't really like Outrageous. :boredashell:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

Sorry, that’s my favorite album but BNG is so off. It always feels like a Ray of Light knock off to me and I can’t get over thinking that when I hear it. It’s a fun track but it definitely could’ve been a bonus. I kinda accept it for what it is and listen to it on rare occasions. It does help break up the *** and adult themes and reminds us of innocent Britney. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
On 5/18/2020 at 8:46 AM, Avatar said:

I remember when Brave New Girl was one of the first songs we heard from the Mtv sneak peak in early 2003.

ME TOO!  And I was like "oooh ok".   I skip it some times.  I don't hate it but not a love for me.  ITZ is probably my favorite album and its such a vibe that Brave New Girl really comes out of left field.  It sounds like its the song and a preview for a TV Show about a girl moving to New York City for the first time.

ITZ is just so dark and moody and ****....BNG is whiplash from that.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, Sinned_88 said:

Hey girl, hey! How have you been? 

You missed a lot. Like, a lot in just a few weeks. :deserves:

45 minutes ago, Sinned_88 said:

My phone died a couple of weeks ago. Luckily I kept an old phone which I now use as a back-up until my new phone gets activated on June 15th and omg I can't deal, this phone is so slow. Pray for me 

Oh my god that is scary af. :omg: I didn't realize it's hard to lose gadgets during a pandemic omg. June 15? That's so faaar from now. :deadbanana:

46 minutes ago, Sinned_88 said:

Also, I forgot my exhale password so I couldn't login and every time I entered the wrong password it blocked me for 15 minutes

SCREAMINGGG :imacat:

47 minutes ago, Sinned_88 said:

But anywho, ***** I'm back (by popular demand). Have y'all missed me cause I sure as hell missed y'all

I did. I was thinking of you last week cause i don't see you around. :idkney: i thought like where is this Sinnedy bich now. :mattafact: And then days ago I see you online but I was waiting for you to post and you don't. Now I know why. It's your slow phone. :haha:

49 minutes ago, Sinned_88 said:

PS: I don't really like Outrageous. 

I'm disappointed. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

• Love 1

I like it. It’s cute. When I bought ITZ for the first time though, I swear I had heard the song already on some childhood teen movie, like Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen or something similar. I’ve never been able to figure out where I heard it or if it was just deja vu.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I like it. It’s cute. When I bought ITZ for the first time though, I swear I had heard the song already on some childhood teen movie, like Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen or something similar. I’ve never been able to figure out where I heard it or if it was just deja vu.

It's Brave New Girl, the TV movie. And COATDQ, taste! ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Ofcoursenot said:

It's like everyy Britney album has a "Brave New Girl" type of song.

• Soda Pop
  • Dear Dairy 
  • Anticipating
  • BNG
  • Hot As Ice
  • Mmm Papi
  • How I Roll
  • Chillin With You
  • If I Dancing

Oh boy what a playlist :makeup:

these songs are all better than Brave New Girl tho :imacat:

the lyrics aren't that bad and i guess are inspiring after a breakup but the music itself is just bad... imagine if it wasn't there and Strangest Love was there... ITZ would be considered her best album ahead of Blackout

• Love 1