Do you guys like "Brave New Girl"?

I think it's really cute and it's part of ITZ, one of her best albums, so it's just part of that for me. The message is actually really positive and uplifting and she doesn't have a lot of songs like that so that's cool. But I'm not sad that she never performed it or anything.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I love Brave New Girl. One of my favorite songs from In the Zone. I don´t understand the hate it gets. The same with Perfume and Soda Pop by the way. When I had my party phase I listen a lot to In the Zone, Greatest Hits My Prerogative, Chaotic EP, and B In The Mix 1.Brave New Girl fits so much to me back then when I first attend clubs and hook up with my favorite guy. Everything was so new and special. I miss this time. The best time of my life.So free and fresh.Like Britney back then.Her last good time. Then it went to hell completely for both of us. And we can´t come out of it anymore no matter what we try.:crying1:

• Love 1