Katy Perry's new song "Daisies" debuts at #40. Why?

40 is a pretty good position for her these days, especially when you consider that her fanbase is so small now. Idk why she's even releasing an album soon when she's pregnant and won't be able to promote it much in the future due to that and Covid-19 but whatever.

• Love 1

I feel that the music just isn't good. Daisies and Never Worn White are two very boring songs that she released back to back. No one is here for this.

She was heading in a good direction with Never really over and Harley's but once again she shifted course. It's too confusing as a fan and the casual fan to buy into her. She needs some guidance before it's really too late, if it already isn't.

• Love 2

i really like Daisies, when it came out I was loving it and it was one of my most listened to songs on Spotify. Then Chromatica came and now that’s all I listen to :gagacrash:

it’s definitely one of the best songs she’s released in a long time but it was a huge mistake releasing so many buzz singles over the last year and a half. It’s really come off as sloppy and resulted in over exposure and ruined any excitement when she announces a new single. This feels like the 10th single for an album that’s never gonna come :whatitellu:

I think the album is gonna do a lot better then any singles that get released :britstare11:

looks like Katy’s more a legacy artist now :comingthru:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ItsLiam***** said:

i really like Daisies, when it came out I was loving it and it was one of my most listened to songs on Spotify. Then Chromatica came and now that’s all I listen to :gagacrash:

it’s definitely one of the best songs she’s released in a long time but it was a huge mistake releasing so many buzz singles over the last year and a half. It’s really come off as sloppy and resulted in over exposure and ruined any excitement when she announces a new single. This feels like the 10th single for an album that’s never gonna come :whatitellu:

I think the album is gonna do a lot better then any singles that get released :britstare11:

looks like Katy’s more a legacy artist now :comingthru:

We have so many songs from that album now that we almost already know how is going to sound

• Never Really Over
  • Small Talk
  • Harleys In Hawaii
  • Never Worn White
  • Daisies
  • Bonus track: 365 (maybe)

:enigma:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block