Have an idea to improve Exhale?

I really miss being able to have different text sizes in posts here. If we could have more moderate (ex. not 96pt font) options, it would be very useful for formatting. Like having 18pt for titles, and like 6pt font for sidenotes. I honestly would want to use smaller text way more frequently than larger font options. Also, a lot of the formatting options for posts don't show up on mobile. For example, I have turn my phone to landscape just to get bullet points, but I still can't get numerical lists to show as an option.

• Like 1

Can we have fan club labels?

Like up to three per user? We can add the titles to our profiles/posts ourselves via some new option in the message options and that way we can really engage other fellow fans of certain artists and choose not to associate with people who don't engage the community, if only to troll.

:raven:

It'd also be nice that if one of the perks of these labels gives you the freedom to delete your posts or become the president of a specific forum (not a mod) but like someone who posts enough that they've earned the title or have enough likes or something. It would engage current members and maybe give incentive to new users to stick around.

:chrissy:

On 5/11/2020 at 6:30 PM, JordanMiller said:

It's actually really common for forums or sites that feature user-generated content to disable the delete feature. It's a bit of a different animal than social media where you can delete your content. When discussions are the primary feature, it's not the best idea to be able to allow members to delete at will. But I hear you though. I am weighing the options. 

Can you PM me a screen shot? Tbh I feel like the ads are pretty run of the mill in terms of size and placement. 

Interesting! I was actually considering removing all of them except either a thumbs up or a thumbs down. I'm not sure how I feel about having so many options. Either you like the post or you don't :tiffcackle: I have held off though because of a potential revolt :kidcries:

Well I'm on many forums for like 10 years now (mostly french forums so don't know if it makes a difference) but it's the very first time that I'm on a forum that doesn't allow the edit button at least. 

About the reactions buttons, I agree that having less is not a big deal, just having a bunch of them is nice. :orly:

• Leader
7 minutes ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

What happened to the "go to first unread post" button?

navigating the forums is super tedious without it :(

@JordanMiller @Roxxy

Sorry about that! They should be there now. I'm trying to figure out a different spot to put them. They're kinda ugly :clownery:

Didn't think anyone would notice they were gone :clownery:

• Love 1
  • Leader
6 hours ago, DonoDotto said:

On home page, where it has the categories like "Latest Britney Topics", make the words "Britney Topics" link to the Britney topics page, the same with the other topics.

Much more comfortable to navigate.

Youre welcome :mcry:

I changed it to say Britney Topics and Music News Topics :clap:

Looking into if it's possible to link the widget title. For now, you can click the forum in those widgets as well. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.