Have an idea to improve Exhale?

• Leader
1 hour ago, MSTAR said:

The pink color is everywhere lol: quote/spoil UI elements, Submit Reply button, the "Go directly up" button, the HOT! Replies, Quote/Options/Edit/Give buttons, link etc. Why not colors like Blue gradient, Green gradients, White gradients etc. Or maybe let the user choosing the accent color for the UI, just like on Windows for example (I know it's a feature that needs time and a lot of work is needed).

Would be cool to feature options for you guys to change the color scheme :fran:

I tend to stick to a neutral color (like dark or light) and a few accent colors together. Versus having 5 different colors on the page. :ohwut:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

I tend to stick to a neutral color (like dark or light) and a few accent colors together. Versus having 5 different colors on the page. :ohwut:

Exactly! If everyone can choose a different color scheme is awesome! And even perfect if it was gradient color! :OMGney::cuteidk:

17 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

This is the meat and potatoes of the homepage. These are the topics we want guests to view. :teigen:

As for the Popular Now. I decided to remove that from the homepage because it was very confusing for guests who aren't familiar with the site or members. Imagine going to a site and the first thing you see are three threads about people and topics you have no idea about. 

However I do agree with you that it's awesome to include what's trending on Exhale. I need to think of a way to seamlessly include that again bc I do find that important. It's also empowering to members to choose what shows up on the homepage. 

Yeah

6 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

I ******* like this idea. 

I'll have to do some more investigating, because Google still tends to flag words if they recognize people are trying to get around their censors. For example, using a dollar sign and an exclamation point to write 💩 will get flagged still. 

OMG Google is such a pearl-clutching grandma. :icant2:

Can we also get the ability to change font size? I miss cursing people out in 96-point bolded font on all caps. :lessons:

And signatures back, please?

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

I thought about this the other day and then I remembered this isn’t just a Britney site but... keeping the background black (I think most users prefer the dark theme) and using different color schemes/accent colors based on her different albums. Baby could be baby pink and blue, Oops more yellow and gold tones, obviously Britney would be vibrant blue/yellow/pink... you get the idea. I think it would be fun for users to be able to ‘customize’ their favorite Britney site based on their favorite Britney album. 

And none for other artists, bye. 
tenor.gif?itemid=4928571

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

@LELE Check out the comment I left a few posts above about this 🙏 and let me know what you think.  

i read the comment you left , i will contact you or one of the moderators if a need to erase a comment , thanks for the answer jordan :makeitrain:

5 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I thought about this the other day and then I remembered this isn’t just a Britney site but... keeping the background black (I think most users prefer the dark theme) and using different color schemes/accent colors based on her different albums. Baby could be baby pink and blue, Oops more yellow and gold tones, obviously Britney would be vibrant blue/yellow/pink... you get the idea. I think it would be fun for users to be able to ‘customize’ their favorite Britney site based on their favorite Britney album. 

And none for other artists, bye. 
tenor.gif?itemid=4928571

That sounds super cool:meryell: since blackout is my favorite, it would most likely be black and red, but I would want a more different and slightly little more colorful tone for it. Circus Should be creme beige (the more yellowish one types) colour. Femme fatale should be obviously gold. And glory should be gold and white.

16 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

This is an interesting concept. If there's a way to track what forums members are visiting most, when they visit the homepage they see that forum specifically for them at the top. 

What if I added an icon to the main navigation that linked y'all to the Forums page? 

Something like this?

forum.jpg.ccbebe49c8fdd9321a34e6022123f6e8.jpg

Icons are hard to understand at times. I prefer links personally. But it would also help the other user who also thought it took too many steps to get into the Britney forum now. :)

On 5/11/2020 at 6:17 PM, JordanMiller said:

Lmao exactly why it's no longer a thing. Scrolling through a thread and seeing people using humungous font... Not the tea :ricackle:

It was so fun, though! :lessons: You KNEW if you saw somebody writing in all caps and huge font that the ish had popped off, and you would have to start reading from the first page. :riha:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block