@britneysgram podcast - Are you there?

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think it's a he, but I don't know :ehidk: but he was the one coming up with most of the legal documents from her court case as well as other things about her properties and the companies that were under her name, and which were now under Jamie's name, etc. 

https://www.instagram.com/meaner03/?hl=en

has shown no activity since October, both on social media and Exhale

1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

I don't know what to think about all this mess... Some things are incredibly suspicious, but then there are also instances in which fans didn't even believe that Britney's foot broke, and then they came up with crazy theories about it. So while I can definitely see that there are strange things happening in Britney's life, it's also true that many fans take some things way out of proportion just to fit them into their narrative, and I think that ultimately hurts the Free Britney movement.

It's tough to get everyone so riled up about the conservatorship and then disappear later and not talk about it again.

What I do think is that her father and Larry Rudolph "saved aspects" of her career and life from early 2008 until the end of the Circus era.

There isn't a problem with her continuing to work and earn money after that but its the way it was handled that appears problematic.  Bringing her back more medicated to perform during Femme Fatale in 2011 and the same circumstance for XFactor in 2012 when she would have been far better off out of the spotlight.

And then with Vegas.  Nothing wrong with recognizing where the money is, but why release something like Britney Jean; which definitely deserves the criticism it got.  There were literally a hundred ways they could have been creative with this.

Obviously they planned the Glory era wrong too.  She probably should have performed one of the songs during the Billboard 2016 awards when there was a lot of positive hype.  Then they went ahead and messed up the Music Video for the lead single by unarguably releasing something that stifled momentum for the single or album.

It's understandable that Britney hates fame and the media but they shouldn't diminish her brand in that fashion (at least without an explanation)

• Love 1