@britneysgram podcast - Are you there?

Hey all,

I am sure many of us are fans of the podcast Britney's Gram (https://britneysinstagram.libsyn.com) and proud of all that they have done to cover her story and what is going on in the conservatorship. With that being said, I am afraid something has happened, as we haven't heard from them for some time (Jan 22nd to be exact). When it comes to Britney's actual instagram lately, there has been so many posts they could have covered that has nothing to do with the conservatorship... 

They were really getting deep into Britney's inner circle (looking into most recently Jodi Montgomery) and I am starting to think they may have accidentally crossed some lines or something and may have gotten a cease and desist.  I am not sure, what do you all think? Has anyone heard anything from them or have they mentioned anything on their personals? I hope they didn't abandon the podcast..

Very strange, as my other favorite podcast, EatPrayBritney, continues to cover other topics very well, besides Britney's conservatorship, and they don't seem to have a problem putting new episodes out. After the "emergency episode" Britney's Gram got a large following, so pretty strange to drop off the map later, especially with all these posts that actually on Britney's actual gram.. Tess and Babs give us a sign if you're out there?

I hope they come back soon! I really miss their podcast <3 

Thoughts?

everything-okay-with-b.jpg.b2d0becc3ed29e8c420a703710ba223f.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I’ve reached out a couple of times to no answer. 

I will say that I feel very abandoned by them. They geared us up for some secret project that was going to be huge with explosive discoveries that they were verifying. And now they can’t even respond to a private DM to give proof of life. 

• Love 3
  • Super Mods

Well they said there’s really nothing to report and that it just gonna keep dragging on which it has so no point in repeating the same thing. I think they will report when the next court date comes if it ever happens. 

• Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...

The last I heard form their latest podcast that was in January didnt they say that they’d be gone for awhile but they’re do have something in the works that they can’t talk about yet? Also with with the Rona maybe they’re just struggling like the rest of us, like I know one of them does stand up comedy shows so she must be struggling financially being out of work at the moment you know so it could just be that, plus the court date was postponed anyway so they probably don’t have much that they can actually talk about 

24 minutes ago, Amanda1822 said:

The last I heard form their latest podcast that was in January didnt they say that they’d be gone for awhile but they’re do have something in the works that they can’t talk about yet? Also with with the Rona maybe they’re just struggling like the rest of us, like I know one of them does stand up comedy shows so she must be struggling financially being out of work at the moment you know so it could just be that, plus the court date was postponed anyway so they probably don’t have much that they can actually talk about 

but their original topic was Britney's Instagram, and boy have we had content to talk about all these months. It is strange they haven't said anything. Same with @Meaner03 who's been gone since October. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
17 hours ago, vzlafan said:

i think maybe they got silenced, every person who spokes about the freebritney one day the other day are silenced. 

I feel like it’s possible they may have gotten in some sort of trouble perhaps, they did mention they may have crossed some lines I don’t remember exactly when but I remember them saying that 

• Like 1
On 5/10/2020 at 5:02 AM, PokemonSpears said:

same with @Meaner03

Who is he/she?

1 hour ago, Gayseus911 said:

They were probably taken care of just like Britneys doctor was :checkit:

:orangu:

I'm not a huge believer in all the Free Britney conspiracies but the doctor thing? omg it gives me the chills, it is absolutely suspicious.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Who is he/she?

I think it's a he, but I don't know :ehidk: but he was the one coming up with most of the legal documents from her court case as well as other things about her properties and the companies that were under her name, and which were now under Jamie's name, etc. 

https://www.instagram.com/meaner03/?hl=en

has shown no activity since October, both on social media and Exhale

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think it's a he, but I don't know :ehidk: but he was the one coming up with most of the legal documents from her court case as well as other things about her properties and the companies that were under her name, and which were now under Jamie's name, etc. 

https://www.instagram.com/meaner03/?hl=en

has shown no activity since October, both on social media and Exhale

I don't know what to think about all this mess... Some things are incredibly suspicious, but then there are also instances in which fans didn't even believe that Britney's foot broke, and then they came up with crazy theories about it. So while I can definitely see that there are strange things happening in Britney's life, it's also true that many fans take some things way out of proportion just to fit them into their narrative, and I think that ultimately hurts the Free Britney movement.

• Love 1