Mood Ring now listed on TikTok UK with the new artwork

WAVES

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, lustwecantcontrol said:

Ugh why, it’s such a mediocre track it sounds like a demo! I never got the obsession with it, I mean I enjoy it but it’s nothing to write home about! 

hands down, the best song she's ever recorded and the only song i've heard from her in a long time that would make any impact with streaming

Mood Ring could have been a hit if it was released as a single at that time. Its such a good **** song and deserved a music video in the likes of Zayn's Pillowtalk or a mix between Beyoncé's 1+1 + Kylie's Chocolate and if yall dont agree thats on yall poor taste :beat:

11 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I’m dying laughing!!! It is no where near the best song she’s ever recorded...lmao omg I can’t! 

my opinion. which everyone is entitled to, so no need for the immature response

but this is literally my job and mood ring could have had commercial streaming success. no question

13 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Ugh why, it’s such a mediocre track it sounds like a demo! I never got the obsession with it, I mean I enjoy it but it’s nothing to write home about! 

you hate the original MM and now Mood Ring, I bet you're gonna say that Onyx was her best tour and Mmm Papi is one of her best songs

2 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

you hate the original MM and now Mood Ring, I bet you're gonna say that Onyx was her best tour and Mmm Papi is one of her best songs

I don’t hate Mood Ring, it’s just not all it’s cracked up to be, it sounds like a demo! The original MM video is a hot *** mess and so is the one they released no matter what the video situation was going to be a **** show! 

Her best tour is DWAD and no Mmm Papi is not one of her best....nor is Mood Ring...it deserved to be a bonus track! 

2 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I don’t hate Mood Ring, it’s just not all it’s cracked up to be, it sounds like a demo! The original MM video is a hot *** mess and so is the one they released no matter what the video situation was going to be a **** show! 

Her best tour is DWAD and no Mmm Papi is not one of her best....nor is Mood Ring...it deserved to be a bonus track! 

:ririshade2:

Archived