This Day In Pop: Britney Spears releases "Pretty Girls" featuring Iggy Azalea

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

And people still think the official Make Me is better than the original when they obviously don't watch it enough to even be at the same level as Slumber Party atleast. :imacat: 

I’ve never seen that video again after it premiered :haha: Slumber Party on the other hand is flawless both song and video :lizzie:

• Like 2

Just like BJ, I remember when it first leaked that people in here were thrilled with the song. Around the same time, Tom's Diner had leaked too, but that wouldn't be officially released until months later. In my personal case, I think Tom's Diner overshadowed PG, otherwise I would've enjoyed it a bit better.

I think the song is just too short. The break they did for POM show, should've been part of the official song, or at least the break from the music video. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’ve never seen that video again after it premiered

Same. :haha: But only on Youtube. I've seen it more times than I would like to though, cause sometimes I play all her music videos on shuffle on the tv and just leave it playing all day in the background - and you know I never skip, ever. :deadbanana:

Now, this is when the scrapping started to happen. Remember all the deal Iggy did (or so we believed) when the social media revealed the cover of the song and all the cover pictures were changed and so, but then all of a sudden, everything got deleted because the cover said ft. instead of &.

ZxFmhtdqler1C2omL5H0WRkVsyeFUUJ0Pz4q1DUT was changed to  Pretty-Girls-cover.jpg

• Like 3

I like this song. Not one of her best, but it’s a fun summer bop. And say what you will about Iggy, but Fancy is still a bop I love and I don’t mind that this is trying to copy it. I love the video too, it’s super campy and fun. Also, Britney looked amazing in that Billboard performance! 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Now, this is when the scrapping started to happen. Remember all the deal Iggy did (or so we believed) when the social media revealed the cover of the song and all the cover pictures were changed and so, but then all of a sudden, everything got deleted because the cover said ft. instead of &.

ZxFmhtdqler1C2omL5H0WRkVsyeFUUJ0Pz4q1DUT was changed to  Pretty-Girls-cover.jpg

And I hate how Iggy has the best oufit out of the two ... :rupaulslap:

• Haha 1