Christina Aguilera had a summer tour planned with Adam Lambert

33 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Adam Lambert has been the new lead of Queen for years, and that's why his solo career has taken a backseat. He has made MILLIONS off touring with Queen. His new music is garbage though. His first album was alright.

He didn't have much of a solo career. In the last 11 years he's only had a couple of top 40 songs and his albums didn't sell well. None of the first 3 even went platinum in the US. His newest album peaked at #89 lol. He's never really had a big following. He plays really small theaters and they usually don't sell out.

He's always been like Christina to me - his personally is so off-putting.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, BritneySpurs said:

I can't help it - I'm just not a Christina fan lol. I used to be from 1999-2003. I always thought her personality and wailing were off-putting and she's never been a good dancer or performer but I enjoyed her first two albums + the Christmas album. I really didn't like Back to Basics, Bionic, Lotus, or Liberation.

Esp the last 3 - they're so bad lol. It says a lot when an artist continually has bad albums for years and years. It would be like if Britney released 2 more albums after BJ that were even worse lol. I've been over her for a really long time. The way her music and concerts sell, the general public agrees.

I get not liking someone but if you dont like either of these singers why go into a thread about them and talk about them? No hate I just dont get it. If I see a thread about Cardi B and another artist I dont like I dont think I would click it. :sponge: Or do you like to hate her? Thats why I go to Demi Threads tbh.

Im sorry but all of these songs are better than anything off of BJ and most of Glory. :lollipop: (Unless you dont like Ballads ofc)

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Born2Die said:

I would pay $70 TOPS for a ticket to see Christina live. Add Adam Lambert to the tour and I'd rather give that money to the local strip club. Never been a fan of his 

If Xtina performed like she used to when she was younger, I'd pay hundreds to see her but she's such a lazy performer now. Yes she sings live and that voice is amazing but she's not Adele. Unlike Adele,  X has TONS of bops and they deserve choreo and effort that she put out in the early 2000s. 

I respect a vocalist but for me, if I go to a pop show, I want a full immersive experience where I'm living my best life. I hate seeing older artists in concert because the crowd just sits the whole time and gets mad if you stand up, dance and are screaming. 

I hate that they ask you to sit down like ***** no I'm here for a show :haha:

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I hate that they ask you to sit down like ***** no I'm here for a show :haha:

when i saw Britney I had a guy in a wheelchair behind me and when the people in front of me stood up I stayed seated but I was so annoyed. If just ONE person gets up its like a chain reaction lol. :surething: I could still see because the person in front of me was super short thank god.

Just now, Britneyarmy8 said:

@The Greatest Show “. The X tour was a lazy version of Vegas”

hmm Sounds familiar :tina: 

NNN not brinny ticking on a 3 dollar stage for 1 hr and 30 mins straight and xtina still copying her :orangu:

@DignifiedLove reductive as always :chrissy: 

to be fair. At least Christina changed parts of the setlist, some costumes and props. :pieceofwhat:

But yeah both of them should be ashamed.

giphy.gif

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

to be fair. At least Christina changed parts of the setlist, some costumes and props. :pieceofwhat:

But yeah both of them should be ashamed.

giphy.gif

Yeah I was gonna say atleast she had some type of production 

they didn’t even bother to turn on the lift in the stage at pomt :britdrown:

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I get not liking someone but if you dont like either of these singers why go into a thread about them and talk about them? No hate I just dont get it. If I see a thread about Cardi B and another artist I dont like I dont think I would click it. :sponge: Or do you like to hate her? Thats why I go to Demi Threads tbh.

I came in to get more info bc I thought it was interesting that they were touring together. But this is a forum - you don't have to like or agree with everything you read or post about. You're allowed to read posts about Cardi and give your opinion even if you don't like her. Also it's not a surprise that everyone is at home right now with not a lot to do.

27 minutes ago, BritneySpurs said:

I came in to get more info bc I thought it was interesting that they were touring together. But this is a forum - you don't have to like or agree with everything you read or post about. You're allowed to read posts about Cardi and give your opinion even if you don't like her. Also it's not a surprise that everyone is at home right now with not a lot to do.

lol fair enough. Like I said no hate, I just didnt get it. :pieceofwhat:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block