Christina Aguilera had a summer tour planned with Adam Lambert

• Leader

xtina-adam.jpg.bd678d003499a512cf33f77748fce589.jpg

Adam Lambert revealed he and Christina Aguilera had plans to tour together, but before they could announce it, COVID-19 ravaged the world. 

He said:

"You know what’s funny? There was a whole plan to tour w @xtina this summer around the US. Big venues too! But unfortunately everything went into Lock Down before we were ready to announce. Y’all know I’m an OG Christina Aguilera fan. ❤️ waiting time see if we can reschedule it!"

:wontcry:

Also #JusticeForBionic :chrissy:

Related:

I would pay $70 TOPS for a ticket to see Christina live. Add Adam Lambert to the tour and I'd rather give that money to the local strip club. Never been a fan of his 

If Xtina performed like she used to when she was younger, I'd pay hundreds to see her but she's such a lazy performer now. Yes she sings live and that voice is amazing but she's not Adele. Unlike Adele,  X has TONS of bops and they deserve choreo and effort that she put out in the early 2000s. 

I respect a vocalist but for me, if I go to a pop show, I want a full immersive experience where I'm living my best life. I hate seeing older artists in concert because the crowd just sits the whole time and gets mad if you stand up, dance and are screaming. 

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I still regret not seeing Christina years ago when Danity Kane opened for her.  I’ve seen Adam once before but it was a few years ago.  I’d totally be down to see this.  

you're wrong schitts creek GIF by CBC
#covid19

It was a good show. I saw it twice. Once when DK opened for her and then when PCD did. Women supporting women.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Born2Die said:

It was a good show. I saw it twice. Once when DK opened for her and then when PCD did. Women supporting women.

I’m jealous!!  I would’ve loved to have seen her with DK because I love them too.  I saw PCD open for Britney on her Circus tour but of course I’d see them again.

I would pay $70 TOPS for a ticket to see Christina live. Add Adam Lambert to the tour and I'd rather give that money to the local strip club. Never been a fan of his 

If Xtina performed like she used to when she was younger, I'd pay hundreds to see her but she's such a lazy performer now. Yes she sings live and that voice is amazing but she's not Adele. Unlike Adele,  X has TONS of bops and they deserve choreo and effort that she put out in the early 2000s. 

I respect a vocalist but for me, if I go to a pop show, I want a full immersive experience where I'm living my best life. I hate seeing older artists in concert because the crowd just sits the whole time and gets mad if you stand up, dance and are screaming. 

Agree. I was ok with the Liberation tour because that was her first tour back and Vegas started out ok too. The X tour was a lazy version of Vegas and im sick and tired of her being so out of shape that her background singers have to sing almost all of the choruses for her. i had a good time when I saw her last year but I was also constantly aware that her past self would have done everything better.

Also I was ok with Britney and Christina recycling their Vegas shows and tour with a low budget version of it, because I just assuemed thats "the thing you do" But the Backstreet Boys put together an entire new show with great production WHILE they were still doing their Vegas residency. New setlist, new stage, new choreo.

I mean compare this to POMT or TheXtour. Also they are 27 years into their career so they are just as much nostalgia acts.

Spoiler

4088986087cf907bc103f45bcaae9c1d94fa942b

459431187a279b36a3303699eb8ecd080b3a8cba14673987f841c17348cd6e4b4148f55589682597341895361df1f12bea90ad6b57d7cee31b36358c17966343155c9ca40579e4c896bccd0cbab61268092155129e3db8ebe8f6adc9c873323e923682fc

5913633481a591be9b43cdad0fd586aa4cef8982

I no longer accept lazyness from people who earn millions do to the absolute minimum. I dont care that they worked hard for 4 years of their life, Most people work hard for 40 years of their life.

Its just such a sad waste of potential and I wish both Britney and Christina still had that competitive fire in them. Currently they both dont really care and you can tell.

• Like 1

If Xtina performed like she used to when she was younger, I'd pay hundreds to see her but she's such a lazy performer now.

OHoOoOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEYEYEYEYEYEAHHHHHHHHHHHH *grunt grunt* Yoyouyouyou are BeauIfUYUUYUYUUYUYUUUUL NoOOoOo matR whaAaAaAaT they SAYAYAYAYAAYYAYYAYAYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

:zoomzoom:

No thank you, I’ve paid 100 bucks to see a concert, not a grunting, screaming and shouting like yr constipated :mcorangu:

I can't help it - I'm just not a Christina fan lol. I used to be from 1999-2003. I always thought her personality and wailing were off-putting and she's never been a good dancer or performer but I enjoyed her first two albums + the Christmas album. I really didn't like Back to Basics, Bionic, Lotus, or Liberation.

Esp the last 3 - they're so bad lol. It says a lot when an artist continually has bad albums for years and years. It would be like if Britney released 2 more albums after BJ that were even worse lol. I've been over her for a really long time. The way her music and concerts sell, the general public agrees.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block