Promote your native pop royalty

• Super Mods
26 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

they actually did one :haha: but it was a mess, because first they started doing it without her authorization, then she kinda got involved, but not really, and they told many inaccuracies, so, yeah, it was a flop lol But now she partnered with a serious producer, that has a history of doing many of the best soap operas here in Mexico, and they're planning a bio-series or however they call it. It promises to be good, but we'll have to wait and see.

I think her biggest mistake was not to speak up about it. First, because when they were first sent to prison, she was still in love with Sergio. Then she knew the truth about her baby, because she thought she had been properly buried somewhere in Brazil, that's what he promised her. So that's when she finally stopped loving him (though she was already pregnant with her second child). But she adopted this attitude of, I'm not gonna drag him, I'm not gonna talk bad about him or anyone, because she just said that the ones that were accusing her, she just said it wasn't true, that they were lying, but didn't tell her side of the story, she was just like, let the justice decide that, or something like, God will help me or whatever. There was one girl that didn't accuse her though, but the media decided to ignore her and they just kept interviewing the ones that did accuse her of being guilty. This one was actually the one that revealed the truth about the baby, who died from choking with her own vomit while being asleep. But the accusers said that Gloria deliberately killed her, and actually many people still believed this as well. Which is stupid, because she always wanted to be a mom and she was, literally, crazy in love with this guy, that she would've never attempted to kill the only thing that tied her to him. He was a monster, he was constantly trying to make them fight between each other, it's like he kept trying to create this environment of distrust and rivalry between them, and he had punishments for the silliest of things. They were sometimes obliged to eat from the garbage can, which could also result in another punishment because the previous punishment was that they weren't going to eat. Sometimes they were forced to eat nasty things, and if they threw up, they had to eat it back :ugh: And then they were forced write apology letters to him, that they had to sign with "I love you". And that's without mentioning all the ****** stuff. It was horrible :sobbing: That man should be rotting in jail  

Oh my god it’s almost like Britney’s story. It’s always the managers that are trash:gross:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Oh my god it’s almost like Britney’s story. It’s always the managers that are trash:gross:

Larry, even Sam Lutfi is a saint compared to that monster :sobbing: He's really sick, if he's not in jail he should be in a psychiatric hospital or something. 

Just look at him

Spoiler

hqdefault.jpg

And he was actually very talented when it came to music, he was a producer and songwriter too. But too bad he has a twisted mind.

• Super Mods
11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Larry, even Sam Lutfi is a saint compared to that monster :sobbing: He's really sick, if he's not in jail he should be in a psychiatric hospital or something. 

Just look at him

Hide contents

hqdefault.jpg

And he was actually very talented when it came to music, he was a producer and songwriter too. But too bad he has a twisted mind.

Ew so he’s the Mexican Phil Spector? :teigen:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't know him :idkney: but if he kidnapped underage girls and lived with all of them together,  and got them pregnant and tortured them, probably yes  

He’s like super legendary producer who was responsible for the most well known hits. He’s kinda like the Max Martin of his days and had worked with the Beatles, and he’s inducted into the Hall of Fame but he’s in jail now for the ****** of actress Lana Clarkson. He looks just as creepy :teigen: I think your guy probably still tops him for being so ******ic 

pc-140924-phil-spector-2shot_126c42ca7d3

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

He’s like super legendary producer who was responsible for the most well known hits. He’s kinda like the Max Martin of his days and had worked with the Beatles, and he’s inducted into the Hall of Fame but he’s in jail now for the ****** of actress Lana Clarkson. He looks just as creepy :teigen: I think your guy probably still tops him for being so ******ic 

I think I've heard this story before, I just didn't remember the name :omg: probably I blocked him 

2 hours ago, Matiz said:

Girl sounds like a No Doubt song and I like it! I guess it's a classic in the Netherlands? Lost is next level! a great song. If it was performed by, i don;t know Rihanna, it would be a massive hit! That's exactly why I created this topic. How many great songs are not heard outside certain country just because the artist is not American or English :sobbing:

Everytime I think of You, another great song and performance

When it comes to Davina, I really like Skyward, but *** Het Danst is great! It's a shame that I don;t understand single word (maybe except *** :pieceofwhat:). Btw. She looks like Polish second Pop Princess, Margaret, check it out, it could be a Rihanna hit

Yes, I love her so much, she's such a pro. This was her first performance on a main stage and a guy in the audience threw a bottle at her. She took her top off and continued singing. True Queen! :tear:

I love her ballads

She's also successful in Belgium, but that's about it which is a pity, cause she's so talented. A contestant in Norwegian Idol sang 'Lost' and it entered the charts, so she wanted to go there for further promotion, but her management held her back. She represented the Netherlands in Eurovision in 2013, but I didn't really like that song.

H03 means 'how' :haha: The lyrics are quite beautiful tho:

https://songteksten.net/translation/60/101908/marco-borsato/***-het-danst.html

Omg, Davina and Margaret really do look alike! We don't have that type of pop girls here. That video looks amazing :mhm:

Davina has a YouTube channel full of covers, she even did Everytime :walkonby:

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think I've heard this story before, I just didn't remember the name :omg: probably I blocked him 

Yeah I’ve heard about him but after researching a lot of classic songs, I saw that he’s responsible for a lot of hits back then that are like legendary and then it lead to me researching him and then I was like...oooo he’s that guy...:teigen:

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

wow, we got a little off topic here :jj: But still, it widens my horizons :mhm:

• Like 1

@Matiz : From Poland, my fav is Roxie but Doda is really great too ! Kinda stan Maryla for her current style :ohmygawd:

From Mexico I love Fey ! :saycheese:

@PokemonSpears : I agree Alizée is so great. I never saw that 2020 performance you posted tho but I agree that it's not very good. It feels like she barely try. Hope she will do better if she properly come back ! I think she could be huge again if she wanted. She should step out from that nostalgia act and release something new. Instead of being half-retired... 

And let's not forget Alizée singing Scream&Shout with Will.I.am : 

It went downhill after she met him I swear. He cursed her career :crying3: 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Cheshire-B said:

@Matiz : From Poland, my fav is Roxie but Doda is really great too ! Kinda stan Maryla for her current style :ohmygawd:

Doda is absolutely stunning. She is not only Britney stan, she also covered Madonna twice! Check it out, these are really good pop rock covers of her

In 2019 she also released and album which contains new material as weel as some covers and it includes great covers of I'm With You, Sign Of The Times and Wrecking Ball!

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Matiz said:

wow, we got a little off topic here :jj: But still, it widens my horizons :mhm:

Didn’t mean to but I feel musician’s lives are just as interesting and helps get a context of their work, what motivates them to make that kind of music or chose that direction or how their personal lives are affected by it, etc. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I'm French but.. I was raised & grew up listening to American (thanks to my sisters) & African music (thanks to my parents).
So honestly, I don't know how to answer because I only listen to American/African music (and also some South American artists). It's not that I dislike French music, I love my country but it's just that I have different taste when it comes to music.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block