What have you been watching lately?

On 4/27/2020 at 10:01 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yeah I think that’s when more people got into it. I had some friends that became hardcore after that season. I mean that’s my favorite book in the series so it made sense. Omg I remember legit throwing the book out of frustration because I couldn’t believe The Red Wedding happened so it was so funny waiting to see my friends reactions when it happened 

I want to read the books!  200.gif?cid=31ad6aa79d3329048b278b518199

I started watching dynasty. Someone recommended it to me and it’s by the same creators as the OC and Gossip Girl (two of my fave shows)...

it’s good. The first season was definitely the best. I’m onto season 2 now and finding the drama a bit ridiculous and fast moving.

i like when tension really builds for a season and it seems like that’s hard to come by! It’s why I bailed on riverdale. I remember when Archie and ms Grundy we’re having an affair and I was like YES and then you blink and it’s over. Laaaaaame! 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

Currently Snowpiercer, Westworld, and Killing Eve and I would recommend all three, these shows blow my mind. First two are very dystopian while Killing Eve is very psychological and tackles the subject of how the brain of psychopaths and sociopaths works. Plus, Sandra Oh is the main role :mhm: 

Just finished POSE season 2 which was excellent. Also just finished the 4th/last season of 13 reasons why. The 4th season was kinda annoying to me, but I loved the first 3 seasons, so I had to see how it ended. 

currently watching Dear White People, I loved the first season. The 2nd season is good too, but I keep finding myself distracted. Watching the 2nd season of The Politician, it’s pretty good, I’m loving Bette Midler on it. It’s probably my least favorite Ryan Murphy show though, I just don’t really care for Payton/Ben Platt. 

also just watched a cute movie called feel the best on Netflix last night. It’s cheesy and predictable, but it’s a fun feel good movie. 

I’ve also watched in the past couple months Dead To Me season 2, Blood & Water, Outer Banks, Sweet Magnolias, Hollywood, and Never Have I Ever. I recommend them all for different reasons. 

On 4/27/2020 at 1:47 PM, DonoDotto said:

Love these two shows! Great taste! :nyschool:

Also, been watching the first couple of seasons of Blacklist. I still havent decided whether its good or a little too ridiculous :chrissy:

I watched it recently too. I wasn’t bothered so I asked my circle of nerds which episodes are the best (since U don’t need to watch it in sequence).

let me know if u want me to share the list of episodes that were voted most interesting 

8 hours ago, nwonder said:

Ive been watching lots of true crime lately and now I’m having nightmares about the cases 

oooh is it good?

Well it is not as dark and scary as the original one. It is more about rasism and ****sm. They showing hitlers time but i think it is very up to date. Natalie  Dormer  plays like 4different characters and it is quite interesting. I am not a fan of her but i think she did a good job. Of course show lacks Eva Green and how hunting was previous show. I want to watch it till the end but i am pretty sure it won't be nothing majore. We'll see

16 hours ago, zenden said:

Well it is not as dark and scary as the original one. It is more about rasism and ****sm. They showing hitlers time but i think it is very up to date. Natalie  Dormer  plays like 4different characters and it is quite interesting. I am not a fan of her but i think she did a good job. Of course show lacks Eva Green and how hunting was previous show. I want to watch it till the end but i am pretty sure it won't be nothing majore. We'll see

I miss Eva and the original was soo good. I loved Billie Piper’s storyline too.

• Like 1

I'm rewatching Suite Life Of Zack and Cody on Disney+. Still as funny as it was when I was a kid :gloria:

Also recently watched on Netflix: White Lines (okay series but the lead was annoying af and the ending was weird), 365 DNI (okay but problematic and weak ending), American Vandal (not recent, it's a mockumentary series from a few years ago that got cancelled after 2 seasons. Wasn't as bad as I thought it was tbh) 

• Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.