What have you been watching lately?

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

What series or movies have you been streaming? Thoughts on them so far?

I like watching soap operas, recently I watched rebelde but I got so bored I stopped like after the 15th episode so I started watching this Brazilian soap called Xica Da Silva based on a true story of an African woman who used to be a slave and then became a queen in the 1700s in Brazil. This is actually very interesting its quite the production. 

• Like 4

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Rewatching Community and Kimmy Schmidt

Watching Supernatural for the first time

I was watching Orange is the New Black but it started to depress me.

And Star Trek sometimes ... I took a break because I hate finales and I'm finishing up DS9. I've watched a small portion of the finale now, I'm the weirdest, hehe. Then I can resume Voyager.

I also just watched probably most of the first season of #BlackAF.

10 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Dead to Me and $3x Education on Netflix. 
Season 2 of Dead to Me is out on May 8 and I’m so pumped. It’s like darker desperate housewives, amazing. 

Love these two shows! Great taste! :nyschool:

Also, been watching the first couple of seasons of Blacklist. I still havent decided whether its good or a little too ridiculous :chrissy:

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Midnight said:

I like watching soap operas, recently I watched rebelde but I got so bored I stopped like after the 15th episode so I started watching this Brazilian soap called Xica Da Silva based on a true story of an African woman who used to be a slave and then became a queen in the 1700s in Brazil. This is actually very interesting its quite the production. 

Have you watched La Casa De Las Flores? :lizzie:

• Love 1
14 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Dead to Me and $3x Education on Netflix. 
Season 2 of Dead to Me is out on May 8 and I’m so pumped. It’s like darker desperate housewives, amazing. 

Oh I am looking forward to Dead to Me season 2.

I am also watching Schitt`s Creek, I have watched few times, it is a great show and I love having it on the background even while  doing something else.

How To Get Away With ******, one of my favorite tv shows ever. It has a great cast and c`mon, Viola Davis is on it, so, that should be enough to everybody to watch it.

La Casa de Papel aka Money Heist is also a great show, highly recommended. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yassss did you watch Breaking Bad too? I mean I’m guessing it’s a duh. After the last season of Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad dethroned it as my favorite show. Breaking Bad did NOT disappoint :praisega:

Mmhmm. You bet I did. I think I saw it as the final season was airing. Of course I wasn't able to catch up in time to be in sync with the current airing, so I tried sooo hard to avoid spoilers cause at that point since its the final season, every episode there was an article on Facebook every week being shared by everyone. :embarrassney:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Mmhmm. You bet I did. I think I saw it as the final season was airing. Of course I wasn't able to catch up in time to be in sync with the current airing, so I tried sooo hard to avoid spoilers cause at that point since its the final season, every episode there was an article on Facebook every week being shared by everyone. :embarrassney:

Thankfully I got into it after like the third season was on, but that show and GOT are the only two shows in recent memory that I watched the same day it aired. Like the first showing so that I would not get them spoiled :mcry:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
19 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It’s on Netflix and this is the synopsis “The outward perfection of a family-run flower business hides a dark side rife with dysfunctional secrets in this darkly humorous comedy series.” I would say more but I tend to spoil stuff :haha:CDFOS_247_M6.0V8.0_web.jpg

Uuu okay imma go check it out

• Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Thankfully I got into it after like the third season was on, but that show and GOT are the only two shows in recent memory that I watched the same day it aired. Like the first showing so that I would not get them spoiled 

I literally had no idea that GOT was a thing then. I only found out about it shortly after the first season ended. From your fave homeboy, Marc. Wait was it? or was it Jake? I don't remember but it was one of them. :haha:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block