What have you been watching lately?

• Curators
1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

What series or movies have you been streaming? Thoughts on them so far?

I like watching soap operas, recently I watched rebelde but I got so bored I stopped like after the 15th episode so I started watching this Brazilian soap called Xica Da Silva based on a true story of an African woman who used to be a slave and then became a queen in the 1700s in Brazil. This is actually very interesting its quite the production. 

• Like 4

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

• Super Mods
47 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Dead to Me and $3x Education on Netflix. 
Season 2 of Dead to Me is out on May 8 and I’m so pumped. It’s like darker desperate housewives, amazing. 

Omg a darker desperate housewives? I need to check that out 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

#FreeBritney

• Super Mods

Currently following Riverdale S4, How To Get Away With Murder S6, Homeland S8, Rupaul's Drag Race S12.

Catching up on Stranger Things. Waiting for You S3.

I also enjoy rewatching My Little Pony on a regular basis cause it makes me feel good. :barbie:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

Rewatching Community and Kimmy Schmidt

Watching Supernatural for the first time

I was watching Orange is the New Black but it started to depress me.

And Star Trek sometimes ... I took a break because I hate finales and I'm finishing up DS9. I've watched a small portion of the finale now, I'm the weirdest, hehe. Then I can resume Voyager.

I also just watched probably most of the first season of #BlackAF.

10 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Season 2 of Dead to Me is out on May 8 and I’m so pumped. It’s like darker desperate housewives, amazing. 

Love these two shows! Great taste! :nyschool:

Also, been watching the first couple of seasons of Blacklist. I still havent decided whether its good or a little too ridiculous :chrissy:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
14 hours ago, Midnight said:

I like watching soap operas, recently I watched rebelde but I got so bored I stopped like after the 15th episode so I started watching this Brazilian soap called Xica Da Silva based on a true story of an African woman who used to be a slave and then became a queen in the 1700s in Brazil. This is actually very interesting its quite the production. 

Have you watched La Casa De Las Flores? :lizzie:

• Love 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

14 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Oh I am looking forward to Dead to Me season 2.

I am also watching Schitt`s Creek, I have watched few times, it is a great show and I love having it on the background even while  doing something else.

How To Get Away With Murder, one of my favorite tv shows ever. It has a great cast and c`mon, Viola Davis is on it, so, that should be enough to everybody to watch it.

La Casa de Papel aka Money Heist is also a great show, highly recommended. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
8 hours ago, Midnight said:

No, what is it about ? where can I watch it ?

It’s on Netflix and this is the synopsis “The outward perfection of a family-run flower business hides a dark side rife with dysfunctional secrets in this darkly humorous comedy series.” I would say more but I tend to spoil stuff :haha:CDFOS_247_M6.0V8.0_web.jpg

• Like 1

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yassss did you watch Breaking Bad too? I mean I’m guessing it’s a duh. After the last season of Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad dethroned it as my favorite show. Breaking Bad did NOT disappoint :praisega:

Mmhmm. You bet I did. I think I saw it as the final season was airing. Of course I wasn't able to catch up in time to be in sync with the current airing, so I tried sooo hard to avoid spoilers cause at that point since its the final season, every episode there was an article on Facebook every week being shared by everyone. :embarrassney:

• Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Mmhmm. You bet I did. I think I saw it as the final season was airing. Of course I wasn't able to catch up in time to be in sync with the current airing, so I tried sooo hard to avoid spoilers cause at that point since its the final season, every episode there was an article on Facebook every week being shared by everyone. :embarrassney:

Thankfully I got into it after like the third season was on, but that show and GOT are the only two shows in recent memory that I watched the same day it aired. Like the first showing so that I would not get them spoiled :mcry:

• Love 1

• Curators
19 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It’s on Netflix and this is the synopsis “The outward perfection of a family-run flower business hides a dark side rife with dysfunctional secrets in this darkly humorous comedy series.” I would say more but I tend to spoil stuff :haha:CDFOS_247_M6.0V8.0_web.jpg

Uuu okay imma go check it out

• Like 1

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Thankfully I got into it after like the third season was on, but that show and GOT are the only two shows in recent memory that I watched the same day it aired. Like the first showing so that I would not get them spoiled 

I literally had no idea that GOT was a thing then. I only found out about it shortly after the first season ended. From your fave homeboy, Marc. Wait was it? or was it Jake? I don't remember but it was one of them. :haha:

• Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜