What have you been watching lately?

Finally got around to watching Ozark this month, && I must say it really hooked me by the end. A bit of a slow burn at first but the 3rd season makes it all worth it. Some incredible acting performances across the board. 

Now I think I'll go watch Lost or Friends for the 1000th time :quirkney:

I have just finished Trust, a TV series about the abduction of the grandson of an oil billionaire, inspired from actual events.

As part of my guilty viewing, I am watching Riverdale season 4 (mostly for Archie's abs TBH) and The 100 season 7.

I plan to start soon The Expanse and Love, Victor. I also need to watch the last season of Star Wars: Clone Wars. :crying1:

I also want to continue to watch Bron, a Swedish-Danish crime TV series. I really enjoyed the first season (the ending left me shaking :umomg:), but never got the time to watch the later seasons.

(Quite a messy selection, I know) :gelis:

• Super Mods
14 hours ago, IUSM said:

I have just finished Trust, a TV series about the abduction of the grandson of an oil billionaire, inspired from actual events.

Is it the Getty family? The guy was held captive for five months and his grandfather refused to pay the ransom even though he was like bill gates wealthy that he could have easily paid the ransom. 

• Love 1
On 6/22/2020 at 11:05 AM, QZeusLiquorQ said:

It was kinda special i think

i absolutely LOVED this movie. very powerful and so many genres in one movie. it's actually hard to classify it

currently I'm watching queer eye... not watching any series right now. last show I really enjoyed was *** Education. Casa de papel was great too, but the last two seasons were like a bit too much lol... Elite was nice, but the last season sucked. 

I enjoy a lot of spanish movies.. this was the last one I saw:  

The story follows a group of men who will be marrying in Spain's first same-*** wedding ceremony, and their mothers, who will be attending.

220px-Queens_poster.jpg

oh and I completely forgot to mention the crime story about gianni versace.. was quite good and shocking :airpls:

• Like 1
On 7/23/2020 at 9:45 AM, Puppy said:

Is it the Getty family? The guy was held captive for five months and his grandfather refused to pay the ransom even though he was like bill gates wealthy that he could have easily paid the ransom. 

Yes, it's about them! Scary family. :umomg:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
27 minutes ago, IUSM said:

Yes, it's about them! Scary family. :umomg:

More like messed up family, both the grandfather and dad are scum man and to not feel any remorse of the after effects. The grandfather died alone and no one gave a **** about him, people just looted his estate like I think to myself, was it all worth it? To live your life alone surrounded by your material possessions? Wow :mhmnod:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, VCTR said:

Okay has anyone heard of Scooby Doo? I’ve been watching it. It’s been on for a few seasons now so there’s plenty to watch. Would recommend. Def watch some clips if you’ve never heard of it before.

What? There are people who haven’t heard of Scooby-Doo? That’s like not knowing who Mickey Mouse is :gloria:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, VCTR said:

Okay has anyone heard of Scooby Doo? I’ve been watching it. It’s been on for a few seasons now so there’s plenty to watch. Would recommend. Def watch some clips if you’ve never heard of it before.

Do you mean the original or the modern day versions? :cheese:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block