JLo performs a cover of Barbra Streisand’s "People" in the One World

I love J.Lo. She's beautiful, an amazing dancer, an amazing performer, she has bops, she's a good actress and actually really sweet. 

She's not a great singer though. I actually like her voice, and she's not bad when she's really trying with the right songs.

But this is NO live at all you can even hear the vocal studio production clearly lol 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Why didn't she sing On The Floor:brit2016:

Bc of the occasion..How can u sing to ppl get on the floor and drink in the club while everything closed and ppl stay at home and some of them probably lost their job. Her song choice is understandable bc of the message of this concert and current situation.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, zenden said:

Bc of the occasion..How can u sing to ppl get on the floor and drink in the club while everything closed and ppl stay at home and some of them probably lost their job. Her song choice is understandable bc of the message of this concert and current situation.

Of course I know that. I guess the emote wasn't obvious enough. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block