Liam Hemsworth in Men's Health, says he's no longer a vegan

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I bet you he's  back to being straight after his marriage. Remember that comment. 

Don't label me straight

Part of me believes. Miley tried changing him inti something he's not.

Makes sense. :katycream: IMO, this is also what happened to Sam Smith once they started hanging out with this person:

Spoiler

EGQo-lEXUAAqaMD?format=jpg&name=large

I mean, good for Sam - they can do whatever they want. However, I can't help but feel his 'coming-out' was HEAVILY influenced by this Alok Vaid-Menon person. :martini:

vegan is so extreme for me, there are so many nice alternatives: buy quality meat (better for your health & the environment), don't buy clothes from huge companies that outsourced all of its equipments and technics (pressure to avoid poor little kids from working), same for eggs & milk (better for your health, the environment, and local businesses) 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I don’t do red meat. I go back and forth between pescatarian (bc I cant give up sushi).

I lived between CA & NJ for a while and I’ll tell you it’s way more doable in CA bc everyone is doing it but in NJ I find it more difficult to get adequate protein options and I feel hungry all the time.

Stopped eating meat 10 years ago, but was never really into meat, even as a child. 

For the past 3 years I've been trying to eat mostly plant-based food but not too strict about it. The fact that he is blaming vegan diet for his problems is ridiculous, his diet lacked variety and that's the problem. Plus, I think he only went into it because of Miley. He doesn't strike me as someone who has strong opinions...

But, I am not one of those vegans who preaches only their point of view. I say: you do you, live and let live 

rupauls drag race suicide drop GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I've been vegan for 10 years never ever will I go  back to eating corpses And pollute the planet ..... Those who "have been been or tried it" you know what I don't believe them probably never were vegans at the first place , vegan diet, if being consumed properly is a healthy diet , veggies, grains, fruit, beans, there's tons of substitutes that in my opinion some taste better , okay maybe the only thing that's not perfect is vegan cheese I get it ,but nowadays it's not a problem to be a vegan with all the products in the grocery stores , people are just too lazy and narrow minded to go against the industries that brainwash them to think meat is healthy ...... :imacat:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
31 minutes ago, Livin4art said:

I've been vegan for 10 years never ever will I go  back to eating corpses And pollute the planet ..... Those who "have been been or tried it" you know what I don't believe them probably never were vegans at the first place , vegan diet, if being consumed properly is a healthy diet , veggies, grains, fruit, beans, there's tons of substitutes that in my opinion some taste better , okay maybe the only thing that's not perfect is vegan cheese I get it ,but nowadays it's not a problem to be a vegan with all the products in the grocery stores , people are just too lazy and narrow minded to go against the industries that brainwash them to think meat is healthy ...... :imacat:

I think the same! 

I am vegetarian so far since 2 years and never felt better! 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Herion said:

I must say it is hard to maintain such a diet. I was a vegetarian for 3 years and then my life changed and I moved to a Berlin real estate and Germany is famous for it's dishes with meat. So I tried to stick to my diet but every month it was harder and harder. So now I am not a vegetarian anymore too. 

I am in Germany and it's not so hard being a vegan, and vegetarian even easier. Stores now have some good options for us, not only Alnatura or Tegut (a bit pricier ones) but also Edeka, Aldi, Lidl... 😀I was in Berlin last year and visited some cool places, particularly in Friedrichshain, they seem to be very vegan and vegetarian friendly 

• Like 1
  • Leader
23 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I personally eat meat. I would ideally like to give it up for sustainability and animal treatment reasons, but it’s hard to substitute that protein in other foods.

It'll be a challenge in the beginning, but it can be done! 

Gorillas will rip your head off and they are herbivores. 

• Like 1
  • Leader
1 hour ago, Herion said:

I must say it is hard to maintain such a diet. I was a vegetarian for 3 years and then my life changed and I moved to a Berlin real estate and Germany is famous for it's dishes with meat. So I tried to stick to my diet but every month it was harder and harder. So now I am not a vegetarian anymore too. 

Welcome to Exhale!

35 minutes ago, IgorMarleyBasic said:

I am in Germany and it's not so hard being a vegan, and vegetarian even easier. Stores now have some good options for us, not only Alnatura or Tegut (a bit pricier ones) but also Edeka, Aldi, Lidl... 😀I was in Berlin last year and visited some cool places, particularly in Friedrichshain, they seem to be very vegan and vegetarian friendly 

Hahaha , I am in Germany as well (ist jeder hier aus Deutschland !?:barbie: ) , and btw Berlin is probably the most vegan friendly City in Europe , maybe London is no.1 but no complaints about Berlin  ....

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Livin4art said:

Hahaha , I am in Germany as well (ist jeder hier aus Deutschland !?:barbie: ) , and btw Berlin is probably the most vegan friendly City in Europe , maybe London is no.1 but no complaints about Berlin  ....

haha, kann sein. Obwohl, ich komme aus Kroatien 🙃Yeah, I didn't know what to expect but was very pleasantly surprised, but then again, it's Germany's capital and the biggest city so it should be that way. I could even imagine myself moving there... ;)

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I’m not a big fan of red meat. I’ve never really liked it that much. I do eat white meat and seafood for protein. I have a physically demanding job and I can’t seem to go without it/find an adequate substitute. 
I grow a lot of my own veggies and have backyard chickens (very pampered) for eggs so I justify the extra cost for premium free range meats and organic produce from a local market with the savings I make at home. Reducing my carbon footprint is very important to me.  
I could see myself going pescatarian. I do love cheese and dairy too much to be vegan I think. 

• Love 1
  • 2 months later...

I actually haven't eaten meat in about 14 years. My mom didn't really make a lot of meat when I was little beyond, you know, McDonalds and my dad basically traumatized me with steaks. It was pretty easy for me to give up and never had any issues. I'm not vegan but the past year has been sort of headed that way. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.