Liam Hemsworth in Men's Health, says he's no longer a vegan

Omg the vegans are doing it again :jeanluc: If you guys like eating vegan-based products, nobody is stopping you. Why are you insulting us meat-eaters by saying “NeVeR gOiNg BaCk tO eAtiNg CoRpSe or PolLutInG tHe PlAnEt” . Shut the heck up :deserves: if I like eating “corpse” and “dead organisms” then let me be :lessons: and if you like eating “boring salads” and “lettuce” then be you :lessons: don’t bring our meat diet into this mess :lessons:

Just because he wasn't able to find a good vegetarian diet doesn't mean he should scrap it all together, what silly way of thinking... Well I guess he got scared, they say kidney stones are SUPER PAINFUL.
Btw, he has a fantastic body but I still don't find him attractive... Not sure what it is, but I think he has an old man's mouth, ew...

I have gone back to eating chicken after four years being a vegetarian, at one point of quarantine it was hard to get my usual food and a chicken spot was open so I just ate it....not sure if I’ll continue after everything goes back to normal but I get it. Everyone has to figure out what works best for their own body and mind. Also why is this article back on the front again? 

On 4/15/2020 at 9:58 PM, FedericoScquizzato said:

I'm vegetarian since 2016

Almost vegan, even tho i don't like to put labels on me but i rarely eat animal products.

Sometimes I do admit that exercising daily doing workout i feel the need of proteins

There are proteins in lots of vegetables and nuts and together with grains like beans and peas etc you've got all the protein you need , the only problem is that you need more of that stuff to get enough proteins and then you're too full .... But overall it's a myth that proteins only exists in meat ....

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block