Britney doesn’t see her kids in-person at all

Dollyg

I don't **** get this **** why have they taken her boys ? the *** holes Britney will have her day mark my words this is injustice and we're in 2020 not 1920 look at MJ he sang about taking morphine while being a father and died from a over dose but he never let people take his kids away another the list goes on Kurt Cobain, Mariah Carey, Elvis Presley the list goes on and on they where all much worse than Britney ffs leave her the hell alone it's that Kevin Fed I recon he milks Britney for what he can get, I hope the Karma train wipes that **** out!! Someone needs to go into bat for her and sort these freaks out..... If I could tell Britney anything it would be go to the biggest law firm building in LA and pay for the best legal representation money can buy and take all these **** to court and take everything away from them!!!!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

A man who scratches his belly, who does not have a job and who smokes ********* 24 hours a day, is a more stable and consistent home.

Oh wow, can I just speak my mind for a second? Stop acting like you/and a bunch of others know Kevin. You dont know nothing about Kevin and his qualities as a dad. I dont like Kevin either, but I actually believe that Kevin is a great dad. He just had a bad image/reputation when he was married with Britney, and a lot of Britney fans still believe in that image.

But that was 15 years ago. Sean Preston and Jayden seems to adore their dad and their two little sisters that Kevin got with his wife recently. They seem to have a stabile marriage for idk how many years. First of all, i love Britney tot death, but the boys need a stabile family (instead of a "mental unhealthy" mom and a grandpa they hate and litteraly beats them) and it looks like Kevin and his wife are the only one who can give the boys a stabile family/home to raise them at the moment. Sorry for saying this, but Kevin seems to be more stabile then Britney and her messed up life. :kidcries:

Let's not forget who encouraged Britney to take ***** during their relationship it was obvious and as if Kevin is more stable than Britney?? just because she has mental health problems doesn't mean she is not stable or cannot care for her kids that's insane!! Britney is a gentle soul and very insightful on life in general I think,,,,,,  

3 hours ago, Needleney said:

Oh wow, can I just speak my mind for a second? Stop acting like you/and a bunch of others know Kevin. You dont know nothing about Kevin and his qualities as a dad. I dont like Kevin either, but I actually believe that Kevin is a great dad. He just had a bad image/reputation when he was married with Britney, and a lot of Britney fans still believe in that image.

But that was 15 years ago. Sean Preston and Jayden seems to adore their dad and their two little sisters that Kevin got with his wife recently. They seem to have a stabile marriage for idk how many years. First of all, i love Britney tot death, but the boys need a stabile family (instead of a "mental unhealthy" mom and a grandpa they hate and litteraly beats them) and it looks like Kevin and his wife are the only one who can give the boys a stabile family/home to raise them at the moment. Sorry for saying this, but Kevin seems to be more stabile then Britney and her messed up life. :kidcries:

Yes, of course, a man who does not work, who does not have a stable salary and who uses ********* 24/7 and that his concerns are to play Fortnite is more stable .A man who cannot defend his baby and his wife from the attacks of the press, a man who prefers that the press calls his wife a bad mother instead of blaming him for some mistakes, a man who leaves his wife and baby, and then go partying and set an example and lessons from the good Samaritan to his now ex-wife, a man who prefers to lie the night of the ambulance where the ex-wife is accused of doing something horrible to their baby, a man who prefers his interests over the interests of their children.

I do not judge him as a father, I judge his past actions, how he acted for his financial benefit, I judge the hypocrisy of Kevin, his lawyer, and society.

On 4/15/2020 at 2:35 PM, Winter _90 said:

Yes, of course, a man who does not work, who does not have a stable salary and who uses ********* 24/7 is more stable.A man who cannot defend his baby and his wife from the attacks of the press, a man who prefers that the press calls his wife a bad mother instead of blaming him for some mistakes, a man who leaves his wife and baby, and then go partying and set an example and lessons from the good Samaritan to his now ex-wife, a man who prefers to lie the night of the ambulance where the ex-wife is accused of doing something horrible to their baby, a man who prefers his interests over the interests of their children.

I do not judge him as a father, I judge his past actions, how he acted for his financial benefit, I judge the hypocrisy of Kevin, his lawyer, and society.

Not gonna take too much effort in this, cause I indeed know Kevin is not an angel. And just like you, i truly believe that Britney deserves her kids.

But again, you cannot proof most of the things you just said. You dont know Kevin at all, its all (mostly) based on spectaculations and rumors.  Also, he does actually work: trying to be a DJ or something. Its not a lazy-*** ***** who isnt doing anything, he is at least trying. Just like the GP still thinks Britney Spears is a crazy, bald and **** addict, you still think Kevin is the same like he was 15 years ago. Especially as a Britney fan you should know how wrong and dumb it is believe everything you read and to judge celebrities without actually knowing them, because Britney went trough it all.  Again, im not a Kevin Federline fan, im just being realistic.

2 minutes ago, Needleney said:

Not gonna take too much effort in this.

But again, you cannot not proof most of the things you just said. You dont know Kevin at all, its all (mostly) based on spectaculations and rumors.  Also, he does actually work: trying to be a DJ or something. Its not a lazy-*** ***** who isnt doing anything, he is at least trying. Just like the GP still thinks Britney Spears is a crazy, bald **** addicted, you still think Kevin is the same like he was 15 years ago. Especially as a Britney fan you should know how wrong it is to judge celebrities without actually knowing them and knowing the truth, because Britney went trough it all.  Again, im not a Kevin Federline fan, im just being realistic.

Very realistic, thank goodness he tries to be a DJ. Unfortunately, the facts are the facts and you just have to think and see to know Kevin's facts and acts.

Don't you think Britney was not ready to become a mother at such an early age? And she had two pregnancies one after another. This is a huge burden on the body and psyche. It is also a test for husband and wife, a test of the strength of their relationship. I think that Britney and Kevin should have lived several years without children, become older, more responsible, enjoy the relationship, better understand each other. Perhaps then all of these tragic events in Britney’s life would not have happened. I think that it was Britney who really wanted to become a mother, and Kevin just did not really bother much about this. How to know.

37 minutes ago, Sarara said:

Don't you think Britney was not ready to become a mother at such an early age? And she had two pregnancies one after another. This is a huge burden on the body and psyche. It is also a test for husband and wife, a test of the strength of their relationship. I think that Britney and Kevin should have lived several years without children, become older, more responsible, enjoy the relationship, better understand each other. Perhaps then all of these tragic events in Britney’s life would not have happened. I think that it was Britney who really wanted to become a mother, and Kevin just did not really bother much about this. How to know.

This happens when two people have different life directions, ideas, and feelings, so it was impossible for it t work.

-Britney wanted a family, a stable home, a husband who supported and respected her.
-Kevin only wanted Britney for money and fame, he wanted that lifestyle, his goal was his Ferrari and his album, I remind you that he spent all of 2005/06 trying to promote his album and I also remind you that he was lazy even  "giving concerts" that he left  unfinished and when the press, critics and society said it was a great joke, he dedicated to being "father".

23 hours ago, ralphcornio said:

In the end, it might just be better for the children. It's easy to find families whose householders are drugged couch potatoes, it's unfortunate but not uncommon or outworldly. Now, having one of the most famous people over earth's surface, which has her whole life being watched through a magnifying glass all the time...that can lead to some trauma and uneasy situations. Perhaps, just perhaps, things are secretly better the way they are now...

What a clever idea! So then let’s remove the children of every single famous woman because poor kids will grow up with trauma!!111!!! :surething: 

Ugh It’s so sad, but also the biggest cautionary tale ever about decisions we make. Britney thought she had it all figured out at 23, proposed to, got married to, and tried to build a life with some guy who didn’t give two effs about being a family man at that time. That, the pressures of the media, having two young kids, making mistakes any new mom would make, etc all leading to a breakdown, and basically...leading to where her life is now as an almost 40 year old woman with barely any visitation with her own kids and being monitored like a child. It’s sad. But I wonder if she wishes one of her childhood friends had just had a long talk with her and forced her to go home for a break for a few years in 2002/2003. And if she did, what her life would look like.

3 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

What a clever idea! So then let’s remove the children of every single famous woman because poor kids will grow up with trauma!!111!!! :surething: 

Don't be stupid sweetie...first of all i'm not saying they should be taken away from her, but Britney's situation is unique and she's famous even among famous people...I'm just saying it's good they get to have a second, less famous, less turbulent home to grow up and learn about life, perhaps in a more 'normal' raising up environment than what Britney's life has come to be.

I really think that the kids living with Kevin is better, bc they get a better sense of family instead of living in a huge mansion with Britney... living in a medium house with their sisters they get the feeling of being normal kids like everyone else... however I think it's really sad that Britney never experienced motherhood properly, since the beginning they fight her with the kids and it was always her dream to have a family and kids, its sad how controlled her life is...

now I kinda of believe the rumors that Charlie wanted to have kids with her, it was his dream too, and she couldn't, thats why now he's a dad with another woman.

it's like kids were her mistake and they want her life to be like it was before she had kids, someone to feed the business machine, they really destroyed her soul.

Those kids are going to be a mess in a couple of years I really hope they got 21 years soon so Kevin won’t get more money from Britney and they will get a job.

they’re growing up fast so it’s their needs as well. At this age kids starts to be annoying ducks. 

Archived