Britney doesn’t see her kids in-person at all

Dollyg

There's a story going around that claims Britney is unable to see her kids right now because of the Coronavirus. 

Britney Spears, 38, isn’t letting quarantine stop her from her mama duties! The pop star has been regularly talking to her sons Sean Preston, 14, and Jayden James, 13, who are currently at home with their dad Kevin Federline, 42. “Britney is in constant communication with on the phone and via FaceTime with her boys but they primarily are spending their time with Kevin and his family which is really regular life for them,” a source tells HollywoodLife EXCLUSIVELY. “[Sean and Jayden] very active boys and like to play sports and skateboard and do those types of things,” the insider added.

The quarantine has been hard on both Britney and the kids, but both parties have been making time for each other and catch up. “Like all teenage boys, they’re doing the best they can being cooped up but they do see their mom when they can,” the source dished, also noting the former couple’s custody arrangement. “They’ve been living primarily with Kevin most of the time anyways, so there’s really no change as far as custody is concerned. But they love their mom of course and have a great, close relationship with her. There’s just more stability and consistency at Kevin’s house.”

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That we already knew this ... that she does not see her children, that she rarely sees her children, that they stole the right to be a mother, that they stole her children ...

A man who scratches his belly, who does not have a job and who smokes ********* 24 hours a day, is a more stable and consistent home.

We don't really know what's happening behind the scenes... Personally my mom is bipolar and living with her can be very unpredictable and complicated, her unstable behavior is very dangerous to both herself and my family, and she's not even famous. I can assure you that living with bipolar people is far from easy , sometimes it's better to take distances if you want to keep maintaining a healthy relationship . None of us can imagine what it's like to have the stress of being one of the most famous popstars in the world while having bipolar disorder. 

8 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

We don't really know what's happening behind the scenes... Personally my mom is bipolar and living with her can be very unpredictable and complicated, her unstable behavior is very dangerous to both herself and my family, and she's not even famous. I can assure you that living with bipolar people is far from easy , sometimes it's better to take distances if you want to keep maintaining a healthy relationship . None of us can imagine what it's like to have the stress of being one of the most famous popstars in the world while having bipolar disorder. 

Britney has never been diagnosed with bipolarity, another issue is that she be medicated with bipolar *****.
and if she were bipolar, that is not the procedure.
Mariah Carey has custody of her children and she has been diagnosed with bipolarity.

14 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Britney has never been diagnosed with bipolarity, another issue is that she be medicated with bipolar *****.
and if she were bipolar, that is not the procedure.
Mariah Carey has custody of her children and she has been diagnosed with bipolarity.

Idk, but there is definitely something wrong going on with Britney. They're different cases tho, not everyone can handle the bipolar disorder in the same way.  Mariah has had a few mental breakdows, remember the infamous TRL accident and that messy reality TV show she did a few years ago ? This is all about marketing and having a good PR team, Mariah has never exposed her personal life as much as Britney has. I'm sure Mariah has had a few messy phases behind the scenes that haven't been exposed to the mass media. It's a fact that Mariah is known to have an alcohol addiction as well. 

1 minute ago, NotLouTaylor said:

Idk, but there is definitely something wrong going on with Britney. They're different cases tho, not everyone can handle the bipolar disorder in the same way.  Mariah has had a few mental breakdows, remember the infamous TRL accident and that messy reality TV show she did a few years ago ? This is all about marketing and having a good PR team, Mariah has never exposed her personal life as much as Britney has. I'm sure Mariah has had a few messy phases behind the scenes that haven't been exposed to the mass media. It's a fact that Mariah is known to have an alcohol addiction as well. 

Britney has never exposed her personal life ... others have done it for her.You said Mariah has a good team and good publicity and the cases are different Mariah obviously has her rights and custody of her children despite suffering from bipolar and having an old addiction to drinking.

Britney has no rights and does not have custody of her children, they stole it for ambition, power, and money.

Not surprising! We knew this since last year from the "free Britney" moment to the restraining order, and then the Jayden video.

It's really sad that basically Britney is their "step mother" at this point, because they only see her a few times a year, but their real home is with Kevin.

I never in a million years would have thought that this would be Britney's life. When I watch old interviews, I see a young girl having so many dreams to fullfill and none of them became true. Life has been really unfair with her.

59 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

That we already knew this ... that she does not see her children, that she rarely sees her children, that they stole the right to be a mother, that they stole her children ...

A man who scratches his belly, who does not have a job and who smokes ********* 24 hours a day, is a more stable and consistent home.

In the end, it might just be better for the children. It's easy to find families whose householders are drugged couch potatoes, it's unfortunate but not uncommon or outworldly. Now, having one of the most famous people over earth's surface, which has her whole life being watched through a magnifying glass all the time...that can lead to some trauma and uneasy situations. Perhaps, just perhaps, things are secretly better the way they are now...

1 minute ago, ralphcornio said:

In the end, it might just be better for the children. It's easy to find families whose householders are drugged couch potatoes, it's unfortunate but not uncommon or outworldly. Now, having one of the most famous people over earth's surface, which has her whole life being watched through a magnifying glass all the time...that can lead to some trauma and uneasy situations. Perhaps, just perhaps, things are secretly better the way they are now...

It may be, what I criticize is the way and how they have used their children for their goals. Do you think children don't need their mother? and that her mother does not need her children? It is cruel, very cruel.

16 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Britney has never exposed her personal life ... others have done it for her.You said Mariah has a good team and good publicity and the cases are different Mariah obviously has her rights and custody of her children despite suffering from bipolar and having an old addiction to drinking.

Britney has no rights and does not have custody of her children, they stole it for ambition, power, and money.

Well Britney did that chaotic Reality show with Kevin , and that interview with Diane Sawyer after the break-up with Justin, and she's also done photoshoots with her kids after she gave birth, and sold the pictures to magazines, i mean Britney's gimmick in her early career basically consisted of being the girl next door, the american sweetheart,  her early interviews used to be quite focused on her personal life, i remember that journalists would ask her very invasive questions back then, but after the blackout era it changed. Her interviews became way more controlled. I mean it's just my opinion tho, not a fact. There's nothing wrong with exposing your life if u know what you're doing, but i think after a while she lost control of the way she chose to be perceived 

2 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

Well Britney did that chaotic Reality show with Kevin , and that interview with Diane Sawyer after the break-up with Justin, and she's also done photoshoots with her kids after she gave birth, and sold the pictures to magazines, i mean Britney's gimmick in her early career basically consisted of being the girl next door, the american sweetheart,  her early interviews used to be quite focused on her personal life, i remember that journalists would ask her very invasive questions back then, but after the blackout era it changed. Her interviews became way more controlled. I mean it's just my opinion tho, not a fact. There's nothing wrong with exposing your life if u know what you're doing, but i think after a while she lost control of the way she chose to be perceived 

What does that mean?

The documentary with Kevin had Larry's approval.

She had and continues to have the right to speak, give her opinion and defend herself against Justin's attitude.

BTW the interview with Diane Sawyer disgusting

Most celebrities have a photoshoot during pregnancy or childbirth (Mariah has done this)

Britney has never spoken in-depth about her life, I wish she had and put everyone in their place.

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't think Britney has exposed anything about her life, but instead her privacy was completely violated because the media and the public felt entitled to it

43 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

You have to blame her label, her manager and the media for this.

The ******* Larry Rudolph said the "media won't allow her to have a private life"in 2003; well yeah because of the way you marketed her putting her private life with virginity etc...,  ahead of everything else.

She was supposed to be on a hiatus after Summer 2002 but kept staying in the headlines and Rudolph made that stupid comment.  She had no private life because of how she was marketed.

I think they just prefer to be with Kevin. I’m sure it was fun being with Britney when they were younger, all the fun stuff from her traveling etc, but now, i think they’re old enough to know what’s going on with Britney. The youngest liked a comment on Instagram from someone saying “maybe her sons are just closer to their father and would rather live with him”   

51 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

It's really sad that basically Britney is their "step mother" at this point, because they only see her a few times a year, but their real home is with Kevin.

I never in a million years would have thought that this would be Britney's life. When I watch old interviews, I see a young girl having so many dreams to fullfill and none of them became true. Life has been really unfair with her.

This is all so sad! :canthandleit: Britney's sons are now basically her meaning of life... She is probably devastated :wontcry:

5 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

I think they just prefer to be with Kevin. I’m sure it was fun being with Britney when they were younger, all the fun stuff from her traveling etc, but now, i think they’re old enough to know what’s going on with Britney. The youngest liked a comment on Instagram from someone saying “maybe her sons are just closer to their father and would rather live with him”   

That's the problem ... they stole that right when they were babies, that's why they did irreparable harm to her. It's sad.
We all know the story, we know what Kevin did, months after giving birth to her oldest son, he was going to party, spending money and leaving her alone, he never defended her from the harassment of the press, she passed Jayden pregnant alone and working and Kevin even doubted the Jayden's fatherhood.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, zxcvb said:

You have to blame her label, her manager and the media for this.

The ******* Larry Rudolph said the "media won't allow her to have a private life"in 2003; well yeah because of the way you marketed her putting her private life with virginity etc...,  ahead of everything else.

She was supposed to be on a hiatus after Summer 2002 but kept staying in the headlines and Rudolph made that stupid comment.  She had no private life because of how she was marketed.

Not to mention he would tip off paps of her whereabouts so they can get exclusives and who knows if he takes a share or not since her photos were in high demand. The fact he knows her inside and out like the “Britney is a relationship girl and is the happiest when she is in a relationship” that to me gives away that he knows he can manipulate her by seemingly give her what she wants so she can not worry about her personal life and focus on her work since her “goals” have been fulfilled. Now I know why she sneaks off or disguised herself. 

8 hours ago, PZHSB said:

Jayden liked that? Do you have a screenshot? 

Archived