Demi Lovato stans Britney's "Toxic" and Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" music videos

Jordan Miller

8 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

Toxic was a great mv for its time but in retrospect, the special fx really aged like milk. My OCD also picks up so many things that my childhood and teenage self did not notice. It still has its moments, don’t get me wrong, but so many other Joseph videos from that era aged far better. :tiffdrink:

okay:snarky:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

No hard feelings just shocked cuz that video is constantly playing on mtv and appeared in trl many times. It’s okay, there’s lots of stuff I probably don’t know too 

I really don't know it. Huhu. :wontcry:

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I mean, I do like BSB and N Sync, etc, because I was introduced to their music and videos as a kid, but having no nostalgia factor for this Blue band, I don't think they're gonna be my cup of tea but I might check them out later 

Their sound is a little more R&B so if you're into that, you will like them. They were like the UK's *NSYNC during the early 2000s. 90% of all their singles during their debut to breakup were Top 10 hits on the UK charts. Only one did not and peaked at #11. :barbie:

Pokie bopping to BLUE ---> :bop:

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

I really don't know it. Huhu. :wontcry:

Their sound is a little more R&B so if you're into that, you will like them. They were like the UK's *NSYNC during the early 2000s. 90% of all their singles during their debut to breakup were Top 10 hits on the UK charts. Only one did not and peaked at #11. :barbie:

Pokie bopping to BLUE ---> :bop:

off topic, but I want to ask you and your musical knowledge if you know this random group

well, the story is that I just found out who they are last week, but I've been trying to find this song literally since 1996 :o

I never knew who they were or what the lyrics said, but I knew the song because near my house there used to pass this car selling cleaning products every Thursday, like liquid soap and stuff, and he had this pre-recorded speech where he announced all his products, but he would put these songs before the speech started all over, just to keep things interesting and fresh ... :ehidk: so, he would play songs that were popular in 1995 (it's THAT old, and he would still pass as recently as 2015) The songs were Fey's Media Naranja, The Sacados' Más de lo Que Te Imaginas, Selena's Bidi Bidi Bom Bom, Onda Vaselina's Un Pie Tras Otro Pie, and this damn song that I never recognized as a kid, and never saw on tv or listened to it on the radio or anything.

I was watching random clips about these old awards shows in Mexico last week, when suddenly the song appeared, right at the beginning of this video, and I literally cried because I had come to a point where I doubted that song even existed :haha: I was just so happy to have finally found it, but I still have no idea wtf is Master Boy and why was that song famous in Mexico. Were they known in Europe? The US? :idkney:

11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

off topic, but I want to ask you and your musical knowledge if you know this random group

well, the story is that I just found out who they are last week, but I've been trying to find this song literally since 1996 :o

I never knew who they were or what the lyrics said, but I knew the song because near my house there used to pass this car selling cleaning products every Thursday, like liquid soap and stuff, and he had this pre-recorded speech where he announced all his products, but he would put these songs before the speech started all over, just to keep things interesting and fresh ... :ehidk: so, he would play songs that were popular in 1995 (it's THAT old, and he would still pass as recently as 2015) The songs were Fey's Media Naranja, The Sacados' Más de lo Que Te Imaginas, Selena's Bidi Bidi Bom Bom, Onda Vaselina's Un Pie Tras Otro Pie, and this damn song that I never recognized as a kid, and never saw on tv or listened to it on the radio or anything.

I was watching random clips about these old awards shows in Mexico last week, when suddenly the song appeared, right at the beginning of this video, and I literally cried because I had come to a point where I doubted that song even existed :haha: I was just so happy to have finally found it, but I still have no idea wtf is Master Boy and why was that song famous in Mexico. Were they known in Europe? The US? :idkney:

This post made me smile. ❤  We danced this in one of our school's foundation day exercises in preschool. Not sure if they were THAT popular overall but I'm assuming there must be some notoriety because school dances especially for the kids - don't the teachers always use songs that are POPULAR and like mainstream to locals. :haha: So i guess the song was really that popular. I remember we even danced 5,6,7,8 by Steps in 1st or 2nd grade. We danced Sha La La by the Vengaboys in 2nd grade. You know its always those mainstream local songs that teachers pick for the kids. The basic bops. :yesokay:

Archived