Demi Lovato stans Britney's "Toxic" and Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" music videos

Jordan Miller

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Toxic was a great mv for its time but in retrospect, the special fx really aged like milk. My OCD also picks up so many things that my childhood/teenage self did not notice. It still has its moments, don’t get me wrong, but so many other Joseph videos from that era aged far better. 

Same. Try watching Goodbye by the Spice Girls. I cringeeeddddddd when I noticed the plates look fake af which I always thought were real plates falling down when I was 9 years old. :eheeek:

Spoiler

8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Same. Try watching Goodbye by the Spice Girls. I cringeeeddddddd when I noticed the plates look fake af which I always thought were real plates falling down when I was 9 years old. :eheeek:

Hide contents

Watching this video for my first time and it really isn’t all that bad, just very late 90s which is cute.  :fakecry: Toxic mv budget was what, like over a million, yet it looks sooooo cheap wtf. Her visible split ends during the flight attendant scene where the sun is shining through also piss me off. Do you know what I’m talking about? Omg then again, I also have major ocd. :cackling:

7 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Watching this video for my first time and it really isn’t all that bad, just very late 90s which is cute.  :fakecry: Toxic mv budget was what, like over a million, yet it looks sooooo cheap wtf. Her visible split ends during the flight attendant scene where the sun is shining through also piss me off. Do you know what I’m talking about? Omg then again, I also have major ocd. :cackling:

For the first time? :yesokay: I can't believe you discovered M2M videos before the entire Spice Girls videography. :unreal: and yes oh my gosh I do know what you're talking about. Her hair was frizzy. They could've made that bun-ish hair of hers more sleek. :eheeek:

10 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

For the first time? :yesokay: I can't believe you discovered M2M videos before the entire Spice Girls videography. :unreal: and yes oh my gosh I do know what you're talking about. Her hair was frizzy. They could've made that bun-ish hair of hers more sleek. :eheeek:

YES OMG you know :meryl:  it was really only noticeable when she was standing in front of the artificial sunlight but still, they could have done a better job at polishing it up imo. :tiffdrink:

40 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Toxic was a great mv for its time but in retrospect, the special fx really aged like milk. My OCD also picks up so many things that my childhood and teenage self did not notice. It still has its moments, don’t get me wrong, but so many other Joseph videos from that era aged far better. :tiffdrink:

This is true! Slave and Everytime have aged better than Toxic.

21 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

YES OMG you know  it was really only noticeable when she was standing in front of the artificial sunlight but still, they could have done a better job at polishing it up imo.

I don't think they used hairspray on her that day. And maybe they didn't want to keep fixing her hair per scene because it might ruin the consistency of the shots. But still, if they polished it in the first place like a ton of hair spray, she's wearing a cap anyway, it would've worked. I think... :yesokay:

Archived