Demi Lovato stans Britney's "Toxic" and Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" music videos

Jordan Miller

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I love 3 of their like, 4 videos they did ?  well, not even the videos, just the songs. They used to be popular in here.

What songs do you like, Pokie? ❤ Please tell me EverythingWhat You Do About Me, Mirror Mirror atleast. Also, they have 7 music videos. :yesokay:

...and of course Don't Say You Love Me. :whatitellu:

11 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

What songs do you like, Pokie? ❤ Please tell me EverythingWhat You Do About Me, Mirror Mirror atleast. Also, they have 7 music videos. :yesokay:

Everything, Mirror Mirror and Everything You Do

11 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

...and of course Don't Say You Love Me. 

d8dpj9r-5745be3e-47a2-426c-afef-936167b0 I know it appears on the Pokémon soundtrack, but Soda Pop >>>>>

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

Everything, Mirror Mirror and Everything You Do

Ok taste! I saw Everything, my stan song. TASTE! :barbie: I actually like all 7 of their singles. They're all good and part of the nostalgia when I was in 5th and 6th grade. ❤

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I know it appears on the Pokémon soundtrack, but Soda Pop >>>>>

Ok yeah i know thank goodness you like Soda Pop. Why don't you like DSYLM it's a bop. :embarrassney:

8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Ok taste! I saw Everything, my stan song. TASTE! :barbie: I actually like all 7 of their singles. They're all good and part of the nostalgia when I was in 5th and 6th grade. ❤

Ok yeah i know thank goodness you like Soda Pop. Why don't you like DSYLM it's a bop. :embarrassney:

I don't know, I just don't like the melody of it, sounds too generic :yaknow: (even for me lol)

9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

OMG I didn't know they're like a thing like an actual band. I KNOW THIS! I thought its just a song with a nameless person singing. You know like in children's tapes when they have nursery rhymes but never credit the actual singer. I thought this is that! :yasqueen:

7 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Don’t come for my kid party jams 

Kid party jams?? Wait what year is this?

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

OMG I didn't know they're like a thing like an actual band. I KNOW THIS! I thought its just a song with a nameless person singing. You know like in children's tapes when they have nursery rhymes but never credit the actual singer. I thought this is that! :yasqueen:

:gloria:

it used to be on MTV all the time, same with Daft Punk's videos and this

Archived