The disrespect to Madonna.

Spicechinodiva

I'm getting tired of the hate of Madonna.

Quite obvious you all need to lighten up, need a reality check. As she would put it

"Need a f&^'king sense of humor"

#1. BRITNEY SPEARS,  LADY GAGA, ALL OF TODAY'S MODERN POP STARS. WOULD NOT EXIST WITHOUT MADONNA. THEY KNOW IT. WHO ARE ALL FEMALES COMPARED TO WHEN IT COMES TO BLOND, STRONG WOMAN. MADONNA 

#2. A comment irked me saying Madonna cares about equality when it doesn't come to someone that is equal to her.

Ugh hate to break it you. But when you broke the mold of what is considered the modern day pop star. You really have no equal when you are the one that literally created the female pop star of today.

"The timeline for females in pop music, can easily be divided into two sections,  Before and After Madonna"

Susan Surandon.

#3. The reductive comment is way out of portion. Yes it seems in the edited comment. She called gaga. But what they won't talk about is in the full clip. She praised her like a daughter. She called the media and her fans obsession reductive..

#4. Every girl wins a GLADD award. 

Madonna won a rare one in 2019. The award for courage. In her day being a gay icon or introducing it to mainstream America was not cool, wasn't accepted and as she put it point blank. 

The only way mainstream allows homosexuality was accepted.

Through the straight male eyes. Two women's shacking up 

Madonna replied on why it's repulsive of the idea of two men having and enjoy *** is right down to straight men only find it disgusting.

Her 1990 blond ambition tour is why we love her. 

Who doesn't ******** fantasize about having an army of men just for themselves.

Who doesn't like the idea of being worshipped by a bunch of men.

If you really say no. I feel you have a problem with the idea of a strong powerful person using *** as a weapon and basically what is accepted around. 

The full reductive comment. The reporter and fans thought it meant one thing. 

But in reality she called their obsession on it reductive.

We were the first ones to love her. Make her feel special. Even when she wasn't famous. She's one of us. Today's gay kids disrespect has to stop. Y'all don't know how lucky you are to grow up in a place where AIDS doesn't happen. HIV does. But it's not the death sentence it was. Madonna likened it to Cancer as the greatest American tragedy.

Thank you for commg to my Ted Talk. 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before Madonna and after Madonna ruined her legacy. 

listen I’m still a huge fan and appreciate the works SHES put into molding pop music And the way she’s artistically grown 

I don’t however appreciate how she’s tarnished her legacy by following trends instead of setting them and while the last three albums have a few stand out songs.... they are nothing special. 

her antics aside, the music just isn’t that great anymore 

23 minutes ago, rik said:

reductive... i hate that she adopted her black son and ended up calling him the n-word even jokingly. it's weird to me imo 

but we can't deny her earlier legacy. i like ray of light, especially this song

She called Rocco her white son that word.

Not to her African kids

16 minutes ago, Saigemusic2 said:

Before Madonna and after Madonna ruined her legacy. 

listen I’m still a huge fan and appreciate the works SHES put into molding pop music And the way she’s artistically grown 

I don’t however appreciate how she’s tarnished her legacy by following trends instead of setting them and while the last three albums have a few stand out songs.... they are nothing special. 

her antics aside, the music just isn’t that great anymore 

Well when you've done everything what is there left to do. 

The only problem I have. She has surrounded herself with yes people.

In 2011. Guy oseary forced Madonna in the studio. 

Overall she did admit those three albums came out by force beyond her control.

Madonna's fans want her to have a contract with less money and to lose some of the control. 

But they understand why her team won't change. Kaballah. Everybody that works with her practices it. And as some fan point out. That's why new blood won't come in. Studying Kabbalah  is very important to M. 

Nobody is willing to work with someone with that guideline 

A producer did come out and say.

Normally production is a team work.

I came in with a musical track she listened to it. 

What she did was disrespect as my vision of a Madonna track. Took the synth line out replaced it with a very bass inducing keyboard line, replaced the guitar part put an orchestra that made it very dark. 

The final straw was when she wrote anti Trump lyrics. And very Anti American lyrics and very demeaning lyrics to men and the Bernie supporters. 

I took the track away from her. 

It's very disappointing as a new producer to see ur vision of a Madonna track changed to something of her liking and more her style.

Gave the musical track to Gaga and she loved it. 

Blood pop will never work with Madonna again. 

And has put in future contracts that he won't  to do dark political pop productions and has to have say as a collaborator and producer what he wants as well

she's prickly and definitely has an attitude but i don't really blame her. aside from needing to be guarded in the media (we don't actually know THAT much about Madonna the person), her childhood clearly has never stopped impacting her because duh it doesn't for anyone, she busted her *** to get where she is and she kind of gets disrespected and blown off a whole lot because of her age. she went through so many public lashings that I don't blame her, i think the American Life one was the most damaging. she was being very sincere and personal w that album and the media and public tore her to shreds. i would be jaded as hell too. 

for all the things people say she did wrong--exploitative stuff mostly, of queer people and poc--i can see what they mean. i think the thing is madonna is kind of a balancing act and for all the damage she may have done, she helped at the same time, usually to a greater degree. her music changed the face of the world, not just in the context of music which anyone that denies she's the most successful and influential artist ever is an idiot, but in the context of society. she broke down barriers when it came to societies chaste standards. she influenced generation X and pushed them to be more liberal with their lives, with the people they meet, with the things they accept. she exposed hypocrisy in america without apologizing. she proved a woman can be a killer musician, a fantastic performer, a producer, a writer, a personality, all of that and more, and do it better and more consistently than the boys. her length of popularity has outlasted the big 80's males--michael, prince, and george michael (don't know much about him but i see ppl include him). she has amazing tenacity and resilience, and refuses to give up now and be nothing but a legacy act like michael jackson had become before dying, or like many old rock bands, who don't really do a lot of new music or growing as a/an artist(s). yeah, she trend chased for a while--hard candy was not her fault, she didn't want to do that album anything like that, label was to blame; i think mdna (which is not as bad as people say imo) suffered because of her label too; and by rebel heart she had been out of the spotlight longer than ever before & then it leaked & just imo but it was her weakest album by far. madame X has shown though that madonna, in her sixth damn decade of life and almost 40 years into her fame, is STILL pushing herself to new places, and still is a star, not a legacy lost to the past. it's exactly why people hate her. she's not lying when she talks about ageism.

also i had never seen the interview about gaga actually. i was on her side anyway but that video makes me pissed bc she really wasn't rude at all about it...gaga has a habit of copying artists. like, a lot. and i like gaga! i like born this way more than express yourself (which is already a great song)! but it was a clear copy. madonna really was kinder than a lot would've been.

8 minutes ago, NormaJeanSpears said:

she's prickly and definitely has an attitude but i don't really blame her. aside from needing to be guarded in the media (we don't actually know THAT much about Madonna the person), her childhood clearly has never stopped impacting her because duh it doesn't for anyone, she busted her *** to get where she is and she kind of gets disrespected and blown off a whole lot because of her age. she went through so many public lashings that I don't blame her, i think the American Life one was the most damaging. she was being very sincere and personal w that album and the media and public tore her to shreds. i would be jaded as hell too. 

for all the things people say she did wrong--exploitative stuff mostly, of queer people and poc--i can see what they mean. i think the thing is madonna is kind of a balancing act and for all the damage she may have done, she helped at the same time, usually to a greater degree. her music changed the face of the world, not just in the context of music which anyone that denies she's the most successful and influential artist ever is an idiot, but in the context of society. she broke down barriers when it came to societies chaste standards. she influenced generation X and pushed them to be more liberal with their lives, with the people they meet, with the things they accept. she exposed hypocrisy in america without apologizing. she proved a woman can be a killer musician, a fantastic performer, a producer, a writer, a personality, all of that and more, and do it better and more consistently than the boys. her length of popularity has outlasted the big 80's males--michael, prince, and george michael (don't know much about him but i see ppl include him). she has amazing tenacity and resilience, and refuses to give up now and be nothing but a legacy act like michael jackson had become before dying, or like many old rock bands, who don't really do a lot of new music or growing as a/an artist(s). yeah, she trend chased for a while--hard candy was not her fault, she didn't want to do that album anything like that, label was to blame; i think mdna (which is not as bad as people say imo) suffered because of her label too; and by rebel heart she had been out of the spotlight longer than ever before & then it leaked & just imo but it was her weakest album by far. madame X has shown though that madonna, in her sixth damn decade of life and almost 40 years into her fame, is STILL pushing herself to new places, and still is a star, not a legacy lost to the past. it's exactly why people hate her. she's not lying when she talks about ageism.

also i had never seen the interview about gaga actually. i was on her side anyway but that video makes me pissed bc she really wasn't rude at all about it...gaga has a habit of copying artists. like, a lot. and i like gaga! i like born this way more than express yourself (which is already a great song)! but it was a clear copy. madonna really was kinder than a lot would've been.

Madame X really was the first proper Madonna album since confessions. But of course it's a trend to say she was trend chasing. It really wasn't reggaeton. She took music from portugal like Fado, and stuff she found beautiful like the batukan orchestra and gave it a pop based sensibility. People need to reanalyze Madame X. That was Madonna being the artist who loves and respect music..

2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Madame X really was the first proper Madonna album since confessions. But of course it's a trend to say she was trend chasing. It really wasn't reggaeton. She took music from portugal like Fado, and stuff she found beautiful like the batukan orchestra and gave it a pop based sensibility. People need to reanalyze Madame X. That was Madonna being the artist who loves and respect music..

i hope it didn't read as me saying madame x was trend chasing--i dont think it is at all really. it's too weird and out of left field to be trend chasing. i meant hard candy-mdna-rebel heart 

9 minutes ago, NormaJeanSpears said:

i hope it didn't read as me saying madame x was trend chasing--i dont think it is at all really. it's too weird and out of left field to be trend chasing. i meant hard candy-mdna-rebel heart 

No but some said it was. They didn't even listen to it and it shows. 

Hell Like her blond ambition tour. Plagues  cancelation and lawsuits (likely to be thrown out. Ticketmaster legally gave you the disclaimer. Date and Time of event are subject to change). They let you know. So the lawsuit about the late starts will be thrown out. Even when the fine print says anything can change and they are legally not responsible for what happens.

Anyway the Madame X tour will go down as the Tour that basically allowed a pop star to perform sell out pop concerts in places usually held for opera and classical music artists. 

Madonna celebrates the launch of the most iconic pop tour ever....by uploading the tour program. I was petty and replied. Where's the dvd of The Nice gig.

A blu ray is impossible to happen. It was filmed live. At that time technology didn't allow live events to be filmed on film and broadcast at the same time. HBO literally had to do a VHS copy simultaneously to preserve it for broadcast. So this reality a DVD is good enough. I just need that tour. 

I respect Madonna a lot for the artist she is and the hard work she's putting on her career , but she's not the only woman who inspired pop artists out there , Janet Jackson have been doing those things before her yet she doesn't really get the credit Madonna gets (probably because of her brother's fame and some other reasons) Madonna is an icon and a pioneer in the industry but she's also the biggest sellout Nd will sell (even) her kids for fame and relevancy which is pretty sad ...:eheeek: people only hate her know because she's old and they don't really know what she's done and who she is , those are only clueless kids ...

Archived