What is your connection to Britney Spears?

Midnight

14 hours ago, MidnightCarlisy said:

Wow that's pretty cool. I went to Louisiana once to Baton Rouge and then to Lafayette I cant remember which one I liked, I think it was Lafayette I didn't really care for Baton Rouge and unfortunately we just drove by New Orleans. I would have loved to explore more. I told my brothers hey lets go to Britney's town and they looked at me and were like aaaa nooooo lol we were on our way to Florida. I love places like that where people come together and just have a good time it's so nice to hear. Did you ever meet Brit or any of her peeps ?

That's awesome, yes BR is the state capital but It doesn't seem that way, plus I never go there. When one thinks of Louisiana, you think New Orleans....and Kentwood (They supply all the major businesses with water, and dispensers we had one as a child, I loved reading the logo). I remember an interview Britney did and she actually said she was from "New Orleans" I'm like? :crying1: they are just an hour away!

I haven't met any peeps, I'm sure they're moving about the small town, or at serenity, no reason to leave the grounds really.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've injured the same knee multiple times too. :crying4:

We have similar tastes in TV shows and music. We both love SATCFriends, and Will & Grace, and she's talked about being a fan of some of my other favorite artists like Gwen, P!nk, and JLo.

My college graduation ceremony was held at the Palace of Auburn Hills, where she's performed many times. Also, she always talks about wanting to be teacher, and I was a TA in college.

I was featured on a blog on Instagram called "PieceOfMindNYC" and I wrote a piece on what Britney meant to me and what she did for me in my life. Go check it out!! I hope someone gets inspired from it!! Britney has changed my life for the better! Especially during Blackout. That's when I really found myself. 

We write holding the marker/pencil the same way! :o I just noticed

britney-spears-signing-autographs-during

* notice her choosing BJ over Blackout ;)

9778299136_f352dd7326_b.jpg

NVLVS105-1019_2018_022515_hd.jpg

For the longest part of my life I had this blister on my ring finger for writing that way. It only disappeared a few years ago when I graduated from school and I don't write that much anymore.

Though I think she rests it on the fingernail and not on the skin

tumblr_p6yi1ay3p91qlsd9ho1_400.jpg

and maybe it's only with bigger markers, but still, since it looks a bit different here

c890dd78cd2be492ebadc20dcc8a49d5.jpgbritney-spears-writing-letter-pride-2017

Archived