What is your connection to Britney Spears?

Midnight

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
6 hours ago, ben27stewardson said:

We have the exact same initials (BJS), my birthday is the same day as hers (December 2nd), I’ve met her in Glasgow (August 22nd 2018), 

How was your experience meeting her ? 

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, Sunset8 said:

We both have family in Kentwood, we both are mothers, we both are your friend, we're both Britney Jean! :chrissy:

Hi my new friend :barbie: have you ever been to Kentwood yourself ? If you have how is it there ? is it pretty ? 

43 minutes ago, MidnightCarlisy said:

Hi my new friend :barbie: have you ever been to Kentwood yourself ? If you have how is it there ? is it pretty ? 

Hi there! Yes I have, my dad likes to go every other month (I'm in New Orleans), it is pretty to me...country and small (All there is sonic and a few stores on the main road) all the houses are hidden behind all that.  the locals have  hole in the wall places to party, (with free food) and drinks (daiquiris) my cousins love to go. We also have a family reunion every year. I asked my older cousins about Britney's house she said "cuz, you shoulda told me, I woulda brought you over there" lol.

• Content Curators
On 4/14/2020 at 9:27 PM, Sunset8 said:

Hi there! Yes I have, my dad likes to go every other month (I'm in New Orleans), it is pretty to me...country and small (All there is sonic and a few stores on the main road) all the houses are hidden behind all that.  the locals have  hole in the wall places to party, (with free food) and drinks (daiquiris) my cousins love to go. We also have a family reunion every year. I asked my older cousins about Britney's house she said "cuz, you shoulda told me, I woulda brought you over there" lol.

Wow that's pretty cool. I went to Louisiana once to Baton Rouge.

My sister was Britney’s target audience when Baby/Oops came out. I was born in 97. So I don’t have much memories of Baby One More Time but I remember Oops vividly. So with my sister being a big fan, Britney was pretty much all the music I knew (and *NSYNC, No Doubt, and Destiny’s Child. But Britney was the main girl).

i was just a fan since I was a little boy. So I feel a very special connection to her in a way I don’t feel towards any other music artist. But also her personality and story is just so human (despite being so bizarre and insane). I relate to her a lot. We both have huge daddy issues :jj:

She’s just my fave

numerically...

BOMT was on top of the BB200 the week i was born

i would've been conceived right around the week she performed at the singapore jazz festival aka her first promo performance

she recorded baby one more time (the song) the month i was conceived as well. it was in the top five on the bbh100 the week i was born.

her 3rd album moved +3 places on the bb200 the week i turned 3

it's too late in the day and i have too little adhd medicine in me to think harder to have more so <3 there r lots of emotional connections though too

Archived