What is your connection to Britney Spears?

Midnight

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well numerology wise not that much, more like personality wise (and I thought this topic was gonna be about that lol) 

But I was born on August 8, 1998, the day she filmed her BOMT video (it was filmed for 3 days tho, Aug 6, 7 and 8 but 6 and 7 are irrelevant now:deserves:

Lucky was released as a single on my 2nd birthday (Aug 8, 2000) and I really love that song and especially VIDEO, two Britneys in it always blew my mind

Unfortunately that's all

Oh, and my sign is leo, and she is called a lioness by Sam, so I guess that's kinda connection right there as well:yesokay:

1 hour ago, Needleney said:

Her sister was born in 1991. I was born in 1991 as well.:gloss:

I was born in 1991 too :comingthru:
My husband is Britney's age. :kisses:
I have two nephews same age as Britney's sons, born 2005 and 2007. 
I got similar hairstyle + dark eyes, but sorry Brit I wash my hair and use my hairbrush more often. :yesokay:
When I was younger, I was attending dance class, now I try to become a vocalist :imcute:
I dyed my hair black in 2007 Blackout era, and went back to blonde again in 2008 Circus era :bparty:

5 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Hmm..

First, our birthdays. Sort of. We're both born in December. She's the 2nd. I'm the 7th. We're both born in the 80s. She's 81 and i'm 88. Which also makes us both Sagitarrius. :barbie:

Both of us have two children after divorcing our husbands. Only I wasn't married. But my ex-boyfriend of 6 years and I, have two dogs. Both girls. The only difference is... I have custody. Sorry Brit, I one up-ed you. :yesokay:

We're also both trained dancers during our teens. Now I can still hit some moves but i'm not as good as I was when I was a teen. I can still outdance any local for sure, but I will flop dancing beside someone who is still doing IT.

This is a bit of a reach but I also have a younger sister. I don't have an older brother though. :quirkney:

If she has a Laura Lynne, Cortney, and a Jansen, I also have cousins that i'm really close to. But they're boys though. :bsass:

I also love watermelon bubble gum and Skittles. 💜🧡💛💖💚💙

You have two kids?! :yasqueen: I hope they’re Britney fans too :scalped:

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

That's such a deep reason for your username wow :tiffdrink: 

Mine is so basic :tiffdrink:

It's my Britney Jean moment it's so deep and personal you know :makeup:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
On 4/13/2020 at 9:29 AM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m also a second and middle child :wigsnatched: and Jimmy Lou and I were born the same year :drag: Those are the closest ones I can think of :peasants:

:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

We seem to do a lot of the same things at the same time. We both change our hair at the same time. We both tend to post similar things at the same time. We both had meltdown eras at the same time. In 2016 she got into the best shape of her life (in my opinion) and it was at the exact same time as me. We're both currently dating a very buff man who is much younger than us.

It's like we both have ESPN or something ;)

1 hour ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

I was born in 1991 too :comingthru:
My husband is Britney's age. :kisses:
I have two nephews same age as Britney's sons, born 2005 and 2007. 
I got similar hairstyle + dark eyes, but sorry Brit I wash my hair and use my hairbrush more often. :yesokay:
When I was younger, I was attending dance class, now I try to become a vocalist :imcute:
I dyed my hair black in 2007 Blackout era, and went back to blonde again in 2008 Circus era :bparty:

I forgot one more thing, my nephew was born on Feb 16, 2007; the day she infamously shaved her head:gagasmile:

That's why I never forget his birthday:truthtea: (thank you Britney for making me a good uncle) 

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, Lil-Jay said:

Well numerology wise not that much, more like personality wise (and I thought this topic was gonna be about that lol) 

You can say anything want :barbie:

12 minutes ago, MidnightCarlisy said:

You can say anything want :barbie:

Oh okay then:lollipop:

Well personality wise, we are both shy and a bit awkward with unknown people and in public places, introvert thing I believe... We enjoy staying home, being with our close people, enjoying little things like nature, books, animals, sun...

But when I have to perform, for example sing and play in front of a lot of people, I'm complitely confident and act professional, I'm never gonna fail or underperform... Not to sound like being full of myself but kinda true:brityes:

10 minutes ago, Lil-Jay said:

I forgot one more thing, my nephew was born on Feb 16, 2007; the day she infamously shaved her head:gagasmile:

That's why I never forget his birthday:truthtea:

Mine is a couple days after and I’ll never forget that birthday because my family had special ordered a cake with her pictures on it and it just wasn’t the same eating that cake knowing what she was going through :kidcries:

I remember 2007 being one of my worst childhood years. I fought every day with my mother (once the police arrested me for hiding in the city. When they found me, I said very ugly things that I don't regret).
At school things got worse :fruit: I was bullied, I had a problem with all the teachers, I was expelled from one school.... and then I repeated a course in the next. :awks: 
Her image back then made me feel identified with her.:hugs:
PS: I told the police that they were useless, I laughed at their clothes and refused to go with them.:uknowit::haha: They had to carry me like a turtle. Humiliating for an 11 year old.
A.C.A.B.

• Content Curators
On 4/13/2020 at 9:49 AM, Lil-Jay said:

Oh okay then:lollipop:

Well personality wise, we are both shy and a bit awkward with unknown people and in public places, introvert thing I believe... We enjoy staying home, being with our close people, enjoying little things like nature, books, animals, sun...

But when I have to perform, for example sing and play in front of a lot of people, I'm complitely confident and act professional, I'm never gonna fail or underperform... Not to sound like being full of myself but kinds true:brityes:

:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Archived