What is your connection to Britney Spears?

Midnight

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Hmm...

. She wants to be a teacher if she wasn't. famous, I am a teacher 

. She's had really bad luck with guys, I've had bad luck with guys 

. She's dorky, I'm dorky 

. She's a millennial, I'm a millennial 

. She's led a VERY interesting life, I've led a very interesting life 

I guess that's it. 

OMG being a teacher is so hard it requires so much talent. I couldn't even teach the alphabet without becoming distracted  :awkblink: I have so much love and respect for yall. 

Now about this interesting life, please do tell I'd love to hear more  :jj: 

I wanna be there when you touch fire

12 minutes ago, MidnightCarlisy said:

OMG being a teacher is so hard it requires so much talent. I couldn't even teach the alphabet without becoming distracted  :awkblink: I have so much love and respect for yall. 

Now about this interesting life, please do tell I'd love to hear more  :jj: 

Damn where do I begin.... I've met so many celebs, I've partied with them, I've traveled to pretty much every continent, no lie Antarctica will most likely happen in 2024 for me. It's an expensive freakin trip! I've escaped death (swine flu),  I've swam with shark, I've skydived, I've made internet friends and invited them to my hotel all on the very first time we've met and no one got drugged lol. I've almost went to jail (public ***... Thank you Suffolk County cops for being so cool!) and finally I used to be a hacker. 

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Damn where do I begin.... I've met so many celebs, I've partied with them, I've traveled to pretty much every continent, no lie Antarctica will most likely happen in 2024 for me. It's an expensive freakin trip! I've escaped death (swine flu),  I've swam with shark, I've skydived, I've made internet friends and invited them to my hotel all on the very first time we've met and no one got drugged lol. I've almost went to jail (public ***... Thank you Suffolk County cops for being so cool!) and finally I used to be a hacker. 

Wow that's pretty amazing my gosh the shark part though I just got anxiety I don't even like touching my little bowl fish :haha: and then you skydived I would faint just thinking about it. Where the celebs what you expected ? where they nice ? also how did you feel when you had the swine flu ? I can't imagine how horrible that must have been. 

13 minutes ago, MidnightCarlisy said:

Wow that's pretty amazing my gosh the shark part though I just got anxiety I don't even like touching my little bowl fish :haha: and then you skydived I would faint just thinking about it. Where the celebs what you expected ? where they nice ? also how did you feel when you had the swine flu ? I can't imagine how horrible that must have been. 

Swimming with sharks was the coolest but scariest thing ever cuz I couldn't swim and I needed to build up the courage to not drown lol. So my friend had a pool and I'd go June and July to learn to swim and even stay underwater without freaking out lol. My wimp butt finally did it in time. It was cool. Def something I will never forget. Some just swam around me in the cage, some crashed their heads at me but the guy had said I have nothing to fear, I won't die lol. Meanwhile here I am cursing myself out for even doing it lol. If you ever get the opportunity, do it!

Every single celeb I met was awesome. Except Batista. The guy was a total d-bag. He was paid to do an appearance and the guy just had no interest in being there. He was in a BAD mood. I asked to shake his and the look he gave me, let's just say if looks could kill. Other than him, I was never a total "OMG OMG I loooooooove you" type of fan. I guess cuz I'm from NYC and I see them strolling along that I've gotten used to just treating them like normal ppl. 

And swine flu I wouldn't ever wish my worst enemy. I remember it well. My temp was like 101, 102 so I thought it's just the regular flu, I'll be fine but just do the usual (stay in bed, stay hydrated, etc). My temperature spiked to 105 and I was rushed to the hospital. The immediately took me in and here I am hooked up and in my bed feeling miserable. The Dr said I have it but because I'm young (I was 22?) my immune system is strong enough to fight it off. No need to take any meds. I did stay overnight for observation but thankfully I didn't get worse. I got better a week later and because of that I have quarantined myself for 25 days now cuz I am not taking the chance again. 

• Content Curators
20 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Swimming with sharks was the coolest but scariest thing ever cuz I couldn't swim and I needed to build up the courage to not drown lol. So my friend had a pool and I'd go June and July to learn to swim and even stay underwater without freaking out lol. My wimp butt finally did it in time. It was cool. Def something I will never forget. Some just swam around me in the cage, some crashed their heads at me but the guy had said I have nothing to fear, I won't die lol. Meanwhile here I am cursing myself out for even doing it lol. If you ever get the opportunity, do it!

Every single celeb I met was awesome. Except Batista. The guy was a total d-bag. He was paid to do an appearance and the guy just had no interest in being there. He was in a BAD mood. I asked to shake his and the look he gave me, let's just say if looks could kill. Other than him, I was never a total "OMG OMG I loooooooove you" type of fan. I guess cuz I'm from NYC and I see them strolling along that I've gotten used to just treating them like normal ppl. 

And swine flu I wouldn't ever wish my worst enemy. I remember it well. My temp was like 101, 102 so I thought it's just the regular flu, I'll be fine but just do the usual (stay in bed, stay hydrated, etc). My temperature spiked to 105 and I was rushed to the hospital. The immediately took me in and here I am hooked up and in my bed feeling miserable. The Dr said I have it but because I'm young (I was 22?) my immune system is strong enough to fight it off. No need to take any meds. I did stay overnight for observation but thankfully I didn't get worse. I got better a week later and because of that I have quarantined myself for 25 days now cuz I am not taking the chance again. 

Oh yes spending summers at the pool was so much fun literally some of the best moments ever. I can relate. I can't imagine how scared you must have been but it's pretty amazing that you did it that and you conquered it. I think I'll start with dolphins first :haha: if I ever do decide to try it I would need something really strong to help me swim with sharks. :haha: but you definitely did inspire me I will for sure give it a try. Especially the way life is right now I feel like I shouldn't waste a moment of trying something new.

You know he was probably having a bad day, it happens, for whatever reason they wake up on the wrong side of the bed and there are people that don't have etiquette and think it's okay to just be rude. I would have made a scene :haha:

My goodness well thank god you got better. I've never caught anything  and I have also not been anywhere since they began the quarantines I am a little afraid but hopefully this fades away soon I can't deal being inside it can become overwhelming  at times.

• Content Curators
58 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Congratulations @MidnightCarlisy for another Top 10 entry on the Hot 100! Main paged and featured! TEEHEE 💜

Roxxy 💋

:unreal: Thank you, I would like to thank the academy of Exhale for allowing me to express myself. 

To all the people that replied this would have not been possible without your love and support :crying1:

:haha:

Archived