What is your connection to Britney Spears?

Midnight

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm..

First, our birthdays. Sort of. We're both born in December. She's the 2nd. I'm the 7th. We're both born in the 80s. She's 81 and i'm 88. Which also makes us both Sagitarrius. :barbie:

Both of us have two children after divorcing our husbands. Only I wasn't married. But my ex-boyfriend of 6 years and I, have two dogs. Both girls. The only difference is... I have custody. Sorry Brit, I one up-ed you. :yesokay:

We're also both trained dancers during our teens. Now I can still hit some moves but i'm not as good as I was when I was a teen. I can still outdance any local for sure, but I will flop dancing beside someone who is still doing IT.

This is a bit of a reach but I also have a younger sister. I don't have an older brother though. :quirkney:

If she has a Laura Lynne, Cortney, and a Jansen, I also have cousins that i'm really close to. But they're boys though. :bsass:

I also love watermelon bubble gum and Skittles. 💜🧡💛💖💚💙

We share the same time zone when she's in LA or Vegas :miley:

She was born in December (month 12) and I was born in June 12 :gagasmile:
She also started shooting the Lucky music video on June 12, 2000. That was my 7th birthday, and Lucky is the Track 7 on the OIDIA album :unbothered:

I have a brother and a sister, just like her, but I'm the youngest sibling. :katyfrog:

first off, I've always felt very psychologically connected to her. i guess it's more along the lines of feeling consumed by the world due to certain past mistakes/being naive and taken advantage of, which as a result, intrinsically led me to become a more private and introverted person.

like i was watching FTR last year for the first time since probably 2009 and it literally brought me tears because a lot of what she was talking about was so relatable to what i went and was going through mentally (for different reasons of course). while we lead completely different journeys in life, our struggles somehow felt connected. something as simple as being a young and eager, passionate and motivated individual; then making a clueless mistake and being taken advantage of to where the consequences become daunting. falling in love with the wrong people and just letting bad/insensitive people into your life, etc.

like how she said "i'm having to pay for it for a really long time", or when she says "it's like they hear me, but they're really not listening", and last - "i used to be a cool chick and i'm not like that anymore". omg sorry i'm just extremely sentimental tonight, i guess :fakecry: 

but anyways, other than that...i think the only other literal connection we have is that i also used to live in the valley (less than 5 miles away) before she moved. oh and we both have a great ear for music. that's all i can think of for now.  :chrissy:

Archived