Bad Blood: All-Stars (Dua Lipa, Britney, Katy Perry & More)

14 hours ago, Born2Die said:

Well I see you didn't go with my suggestion to call Britney "Queen of V@gina" :ririshade2:

This is really awesome!! Great work!! 34 Seductive & Stimulating Britney Spears GIFs

Haha, it was way too good to be used!  :queenflopga:  thanks for your contribution tho, and for watching the video! :gagasmile:

10 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

This is really cool and faded. Especially loving the names you came up with. :lizzie:

That was the hardest part to me tbh! :sobbing: because I had to think something that made sense with each artist, and I barely know them beyond the surface tbh! - But everything turned well at the end. :gagasmile:
Thanks for watching!! :duadance:

• Love 1
  • 11 months later...
On 4/10/2020 at 12:35 AM, Luminous said:

Hi guys, this time I bring you a concept that I did a while back from "Bad Blood" with well-known singers, a video that YouTube shut down this year from my channel unfortunately, but allowed me to do it again and now it looks much better than before. I edited the hell out of it, so let's hope they don't take it down again.

Hope you like. Enjoy it, and thanks to the users who tried to help me with the names for each singer. :gagasmile:

bad.jpg

Wow! That was just wow! Great editing skills! 🙇‍♂️

• Love 1
On 4/10/2021 at 7:41 PM, MAG said:

Wow, just....wow! :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

On 4/10/2021 at 7:52 PM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Very nice job! Love it!  :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:   :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

On 4/10/2021 at 8:03 PM, BUWYGF said:

I love this, some serious high quality production :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: I love that Britney is Femme Fatale :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas: suits her so well tbh

On 4/10/2021 at 8:54 PM, limezd said:

Wow! That was just wow! Great editing skills! 🙇‍♂️

On 4/10/2021 at 9:08 PM, BreeC said:

Great job!  Loved it  ❤️

Thanks guys, i appreciate every single word!  :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1
  • 11 months later...