Share Your Underrated Pop Gems

2 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Tried to limit myself to 5. These are the first 5 that came to mind. :madance:

Caroline Polachek! You got taste too :duadance: I was going to update my list or make another to include some I left out but let these people know about this bop :duadance: going to listen to the others :barbie: and Karmin’s new project :yesplease:

• Love 1
9 hours ago, rodrigobjs said:

Im listening now. Yes or no definitely a bop, never heard anything of xylø.

about Marina, I love her, FROOT is her masterpiece, Blue is my anthem. Banks I already knew either, I love Brain so much.

Hourglass coreo is everything, Alice is sooooo talented. Nina Nesbit I never saw anything of her but the coreo is almost the same of React from PCD and Nina’s song came first :OMGney:. Foxes and Kiiara indie queens.

Kim Petras is the new princess of pop and that’s all :barbie:

Yes you listened :yesplease: omg I’m so glad you picked up on that choreo from Nina because it’s one of my all time faves and I love React too and noticed the similarities :fakewow: but yes Marina is an underrated queen and I’m so sad she had to postpone her shows because of COVID-19 :crying1:

• Love 1
9 hours ago, rodrigobjs said:

I always imagine Britney singing this song, I think it would be HUGE. I listened to this song so much last year.. my ex loves Vintage Culture, so every time I hear this song I remember him and I hate him even more, cause I can’t even listen to it anaymore :crying1: 

I love Vintage Culture :yesplease: and yeah KIIARA reminds me of mine but can’t deny the bops :duadance: thankfully my boyfriend is a Britney stan so we get along really well :crying1: 

9 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

This is just the thread for me! I consider these underrated here on Exhale. You can make a whole separate playlist from my picks, since there are MANY songs here. :jj:

Have fun with all of this! :jj:

I’ll have to go through each one but yes I love Celine! And The Veronicas :gaspney: I used to repeat 4ever and Untouched so I’ll have to go check their other stuff out :yesplease:  and you posting Taylor underrated bops :haha: That’s a good idea for a follow up: underrated bops from our not so underrated faves :gaspney:

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, reecejwilson said:

I'm super glad u mentioned Marina! She is the DEFINITION of underrated!! 

Check out Power & Control

Nelly Furtado's more recent music is way underrated also:

I am a Marina stan! She was my #2 after Britney on my end of decade Spotify artists :yesplease: I was going to include Electra Heart but I feel that’s the only album non stans know but TASTE :yesplease: and Nelly Furtado is very underrated :crying1:

• Like 2

EHEM EHEM. Legit underrated gem coming through. 💜💜💜

Those Carly gems are wonderful but I brought the true underrated pop gem not just in Carly's discography but one of the true underrated pop gems of the entire 2010s decade.

Spoiler

Cut to the Feeling - Carly Rae Jepsen

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Roxxy said:

EHEM EHEM. Legit underrated gem coming through. 💜💜💜

Those Carly gems are wonderful but I brought the true underrated pop gem not just in Carly's discography but one of the true underrated pop gems of the entire 2010s decade.

Hide contents

Cut to the Feeling - Carly Rae Jepsen

I really really really really really really like you outimpacted and outsold :mattafact:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block