Share Your Underrated Pop Gems

So I’m enjoying my days off from work going through my playlists and wanted to share some of my favorite underrated Pop bops from some underrated women :barbie: (or as @Roxxy likes calling them ‘bubbling under faves’ :ohi:) and am interested in being introduced to yours I may not have listened to :duadance:

GIMME - BANKS

LOYAL TO ME - NINA NESBITT

FEELING OF FALLING - KIM PETRAS

HOURGLASS - ALICE CHARTER

CRUEL - FOXES

BIPOLAR - KIIARA

YES & NO - KYLØ

and finally SUPER underrated

FROOT - MARINA 

So share yours :kiss: 

topigemsc.jpg.e66ff9edd68039e89894e9f50ebaa950.jpg

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Right now I can think of one. It's kinda new and is super underrated. A top 10 hit in the UK but did not chart on the Hot 100.

Boyfriend - Mabel 💜

Spoiler

This next one, is an old song. I'm really annoyed that it didn't click with the general public because I like this a lot. Like, a lot. It didn't chart on the Hot 100 and it doesn't come up that much when people talk about Hilary Duff singles but it deserves to be acclaimed just like it's Most Wanted sister, Wake Up.

Beat of My Heart - Hilary Duff 💙

Spoiler

• Love 1
  • Like 4
22 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Right now I can think of one. It's kinda new and is super underrated. A top 10 hit in the UK but did not chart on the Hot 100.

Boyfriend - Mabel 💜

Hide contents

This next one, is an old song. I'm really annoyed that it didn't click with the general public because I like this a lot. Like, a lot. It didn't chart on the Hot 100 and it doesn't come up that much when people talk about Hilary Duff singles but it deserves to be acclaimed just like it's Most Wanted sister, Wake Up.

Beat of My Heart - Hilary Duff 💙

Hide contents

Tell me why I had Mabel in my playlist but didn’t include her but taste! And Hilegend everyone here knows :yesplease:

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Tell me why I had Mabel in my playlist but didn’t include her but taste! And Hilegend everyone here knows :yesplease:

Boyfriend and Beat of My Heart are so good. :crying1: If you ask me, Boyfriend is even better than Doja Cat's Say So. It's soo good. :gobaby:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, rodrigobjs said:

(Please listen to Comme Des Garçons, it’s one of the best songs in years)

Tinashe deserves so much more :barbie:

And ofc as a brazilian gay boy I need to spread the world our best drag ever, pabllo vittar 

Yassss I was going to include Tinashe but didn’t want these bitter ***** to drag her :yesplease: and I’m in LOVE with Pablo Vittars feature on my other underrated faves Sofi Tukker’s bop Energia 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block