Share Your Underrated Pop Gems

16 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

Basically the very whole Lily's discography is underrated.

Both songs deserved more.

MARINA's whole discography is underrated. 

Another music act whose discography is underrated as hell. Girls deserve better. 

She might be problematic but this remix is top as well as CAIL

Another girl group that deserves better.

Hard Out Here is my song! Also anything Marina is underrated. I Got You should’ve been a hit and I’ll admit I haven’t listened to The Veronicas in a decade :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
On 4/5/2020 at 3:22 AM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

So I’m enjoying my days off from work going through my playlists and wanted to share some of my favorite underrated Pop bops from some underrated women :barbie: (or as @Roxxy likes calling them ‘bubbling under faves’ :ohi:) and am interested in being introduced to yours I may not have listened to :duadance:

GIMME - BANKS

CRUEL - FOXES

FROOT - MARINA 

topigemsc.jpg.e66ff9edd68039e89894e9f50ebaa950.jpg

Love these!!! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

My choice today is:

Period. :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Hard Out Here is my song! Also anything Marina is underrated. I Got You should’ve been a hit and I’ll admit I haven’t listened to The Veronicas in a decade :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

You stan Hard Out Here?!? OMG tasteee :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud: So true. MARINA really deserves more. She's queen. As for The Veronicas, mate, go and stream their new music! It's good good. :gunriah_mariah_carey:

I will never stop vouching for Gabrielle Aplin. I've loved her since her more folksy days, but ever since she's gone full-blown pop, I've fallen in love even more. I adore Selena Gomez's voice, and Gabrielle sounds like her if Selena could SING.

Also, girlie really popped off with the merch for her latest album:

54926-0f4f48308cbde3fb9336021dc79b7abc.jpg

This bundle includes a signed vinyl, poster, 14 tarot cards (one for each song), 2 signed polaroids, and anoter limited edition vinyl with alternate versions of 2 album tracks (kinda useless, tbh, but it's super pretty). I'm lowkey thinking of shelling out the $70. :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

• 1 year later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block