Share Your Underrated Pop Gems

On 4/4/2020 at 10:37 PM, Roxxy said:

This next one, is an old song. I'm really annoyed that it didn't click with the general public because I like this a lot. Like, a lot. It didn't chart on the Hot 100 and it doesn't come up that much when people talk about Hilary Duff singles but it deserves to be acclaimed just like it's Most Wanted sister, Wake Up.

Beat of My Heart - Hilary Duff 💙

Reveal hidden contents

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY ISSA BOP!!!! i can't believe it didn't chart :( honestly i thought it did

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It charted in my (beat of my) heart :barbie: also rediscovered the bop cover of Mateial girl 

It's forever in my all time top 100 or 50. It's really a staple in my life. :crying1:

Omg this is so nostalgic. I was bopping to this as a teen because i couldn't appreciate the super elite level of Madonna's version then. :sobbing:

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Material Girl by Madonna is in my top five faves from her :imok: I know Madonna stans would list five Ray of Light as their top 5 but I’m basic like @EasyThere when it comes to Madonna :queenie:

AHHHHHHHH i get it now :haha: i'm not sure if its Top 5 but maybe 10. Its up there for sure. :barbie:

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Omg I used to love this song so I was only half joking :queenie: but it’s nowhere near Hilegends Madonna cover :barbie:

I actually don't like listening to covers. Unless that's the first version I know like Our Lips are Sealed. I can't stand hearing the original it just doesn't sync with my feels. :crying1:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block