Katy Perry thinks this video of Italians singing "Roar" on their balconies is real

32 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

This meme is a virus that targets popstars and is spreading faster than COVID-19 with 3 confirmed cases. Madonna, Katy Perry, and Cheryl Cole. :embarrassney:

Britney would probably watch the till the world ends edit and be like "cool song I think I've heard it somewhere else Saaaaam is the rice cooked yet I'm hungry babe" 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
Just now, Alex_1991 said:

Britney would probably watch the till the world ends edit and be like "cool song I think I've heard it somewhere else Saaaaam is the rice cooked yet I'm hungry babe" 

HAHA! ❤

I'm honestly waiting for her to post this. I hope she believes it is true as well because it's gonna be iconic when she does. Imagine being one of the very few to catch this rare meme popstar virus. And cause Madonna posted it too so she should too cause its cool. Legends only. :barbie:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

"such a cool song, Cardi B did such a good job singing it"

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

False :nonoNO:

This would mean she has access to the internet and we know Loucifer would never allow that :bedtime:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block